How do you deal with anger?

The title pretty much says it all. I can't deal with anger at all. I just implode, freeze and transform to some sort of beanbag when somebody crosses my line. I can't even find the energy anymore to fight back. How do you guys do it? Or have you never even thought about it?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• By hitting the heavy bag, going ton the gym or going outside for an hour walk

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i go to the gym and lift it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to com down by meditation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I usually walk out and yell!

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually bottle it and keep it moving. I have anger issues so I try not to let myself dwell on it because I know it can get out of control. Sometimes I go for a walk or workout to blow off steam that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends. sometimes i just bottle it up, other times i lash out. i'm tired of being angry. it's a continuous mental and physical drain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't handle anger or frustration. I usually end up crying somewhere alone.

So I guess I deal with it by crying and acting passive aggressively afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • Err I try to control it when someone fuckin annoying telling them to shut up I want PEACE not in the damn mood they start talking then I pick off my nail polish ugh annoying faggot.. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I just let it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • By staying silent. No matter how angry, just focus on silence.

0|0
    0|0