What's bothering you right now?

Fucking traffic, I need to get home :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss someone that I consider friend and care for

What Guys Said 30

• Surviving the suppurating cesspit known as humanity. Ignoring the mindless drivel and the ambiguously incoherent babble of the crowds I wade through on the daily monotonous missions of getting various supplies necessary to solidify my mundane and fleeting existence: to maintain my greed to breathe. Noticing that one in a million people seem to be only halfway full of shit; and the inevitable conclusion that I am probably not one of those one in a million. The attempt to accept the duality of my life and the absolute imperfection of our species while wallowing through the unbridled despair of it all. The cognitive dissonance of cultural identity, personal identity, and rational thought. The ineffable waste and death and decay and disease involved in organic life measured on the scale of life, contrasted to the ideal: the perfect. The ineffable vastness of the universe in contrast to the scale of the equally ineffable smallness of human existence. The perpetual rising and falling--leading to the consequential and inviolable falls. My own significant lack of power and direction and meaning and purpose. The traditional goals which give human life meaning mean very little to me, and all of them seem to involve more pain than pleasure: perpetuating my quasi-nihilist, hedonist tendencies. The sordid, animalistic human instinct so close to that of Chimpanzees. The ultimate ideations, delusions of human magnanimity: of dignity, of virtue. Humanity's emotional nature, anathema to rationality. The visceral anguish of the animal world by which we must abide, manifested in physical, mental, emotional, spiritual deformation--the eventual, inexorable entropy that consumes all.

And having to eat every 4 hours. Seriously. Why can't we be like snakes or something? Just eat one big meal every couple of months. You know what. Better yet. Why can't we just photosynthesize? And don't even get me started on having to go to the restroom 15-25 times a day. Talk about a waste of time.

So. All in all. Not much. I'm good. Pretty much normal.

• Someone's attitude - They said something and I thought I'll call them up on it then they will realise they went too far. They will apologise returning the world to its natural balance - Not only did they not apologise, they qualified it - Some people just make you wonder.

• The games people play. People think I don't know anything about transactional Analysis. Guess I'll have to wait for it to play out.

• Finding a job. Ugg! 😤

• Suddenly not getting sound out of my headphones.

• I have an electric chainsaw and my extension cord is about 20 feet short of where I need to reach.

• need to find a present for a friend until Friday and if I wanna buy it online I have to order it still today :/

• School it's annoying me -_-

• creationists, apple fans, edm /pop / rnb "supremacists" ("POP IS THE BEST MUSIC IN THE WORLD") and feminazis (not feminists, i am a feminist, feminazis ruin the true message of equality we try to throw around)

• Missing someone special

• A school project that is complete BS

• The heat. It's hot as fuck for April and I'm not in tank top shape yet.

• Stupid ankle hasn't healed yet, it's been just over a month since I sprained it.

• Whats for lunch.

• work this week.. a lot to do.. so little time

• gotta pee soon but don't wanna get up :(

• my life, as usual.

• sore throat

• How freaking hot it is

• I accidentally killed a j-Walker on purpose and can't figure out where to hide the body...

• I hit a homeless person a few weeks ago and I just kept driving... So I kinda get ya, but mine isn't as bad, cause he was probs crazy.

• Not much Sorry you are in a traffic jam... I dont let much bother me... I does not pay... <3

• My neck hurts. I have a huge sunburn there and it itches lol.

• I don't have a car right now.

• setting my life straight...

• Being virgin and thinking that i will be for ever

• get off your phone

• not getting a girlfriend.

• Something I don't think I should say 😬😬😬😬😬😬

• girls' bitching

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 33

• The attitude my mom's boyfriend's daughter has. She just got to my house, got annoyed because her child was sleeping, and pretty much just yanked him out of my arms and told him to wake up. And now she's wondering why he won't smile for her.

• The guy I learned to love

• My boyfriend not texting me back, my future with him, how to make time for us... just... a lot of things.

• The fact that I'm thirsty as fuck (no, not THAT kind of thirsty) no matter how much water I'm drinking. It's annoying having to refill the bottle all the time. Don't know why, don't know what's up with today, I usually don't feel such a burning desire for water.

• This research paper. I am trying to get it done today so I can watch game of thrones all day tomorrow.

• The fact that I need to go to work tomorrow. :(

• something I need to tell my parents but know will only cause me grief

yet I need to tell them -__- ugh

• With these things its better to just get it over with, otherwise your only hurting yourself more with the idea of whats about to come.

• @sawno

I believe you're right :/
      thanks by the way

• My tum. Apparently a Greek salad and some fruit and a cheese stick was too much food 😩

• Life in general

• It's hot and I'm scared that I'm gonna overheat.

• Well I was so upset at bowling with my peoples ya know my autistic clan like on divergent so I losses fuckin wanted to ram the fickin bowling ball at the pins get damn strikes! Bug I only got 2! a BULL SHIIT

• My tummy is a little itchy 😕

• tummy ache :/

• Having issues finding a cell phone case I like.

• everything :x i've been a bitch all morning

• I hope you're not the one driving. Anyway, just some work issues I'll have to deal with tomorrow.

• NOTHING much I am chilling :-)

• The cesspool that is my dating life :P

• Lack of money and my boyfriend not being here

• a potato that doesn't wants to be cut.
    I'm trying to cook some potatoes.

• the list is so long but the top thing is not sleeping

• My girlfriend snores lol

• My back hurts.

• World war 2 test.
    I am so bad at history.

• Cold/fever/flu-like symptoms 😕

• No ac in my apartment -_-

• Im bored! N my parents are annoying me

• My boyfriend stood me up last night and I'm so pissed about it. He been acting so stupid lately.

• lack of sex xD yes I want a erotic sex

• The answer is always the same: human-beings.

• More from Girls
    3