Do you think that there's a reason to life?

Other then just passing on your genes and people having their own reasons to live their lives. In your opinion, why do you think we are really here?

I don't believe in a higher power but I also don't believe that we came here by accident.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I believe in a higher force/spiritual realm and all that, yet I understand everything is random. There's no actual reason why all living things exist.

It doesn't matter though, your family and/or friends are enough reason to live once you're here.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, human life has no purpose, we just like to think it does because we think we're special snowflakes lol.

What Guys Said 17

• To be the best you can and help others be the best they can

• Independent of your religious belief or non-belief the key reason for lifing is to grow. You grow as a person, with experience and ultimatively you grow full of joy and happiness.

• I don't believe that we got here by accident, nor do I believe we were put here with a purpose by a higher power.
    I believe life is this abstract thing that you can do what ever you want to and that it's up to you to find a reason to live and something to live for.

• I don't think there's any objective reasons to life. We choose our own reasons.

• We are nothing more than leeches destroying the planet. If the human existence were to go extinct the planet would thrive.

• Living long enough to reproduce!

• You're alive because your parents fucked and your purpose is to fuck so you can continue the cycle.

• Any other purpose you believe your life has is one that you gave it, that's the only truly inherent reason.

• Going pro

• it's whatever you make of it really.

• To be the best we possibly can

• What alien ship dropped you off?

• Yeah, to reproduce XD

• Finding your other half someone that completes you and you find your meaning through them.

• Have sex.

• Yes, to fuck hot chicks.

• I believe in God, because I choose to.

• Sure there is! youtube. com/watch? v=Bq40aKHyxIA
    U've got a brain & u can READ? its your arm!

What Girls Said 4

• I believe in God, so my reason is that; prepare for the afterlife.
    The life is filled with test and trials.

• You have to make ur own purpose in life.

• Maybe it's all a game. Say if reincarnation exists, each life we live is on a level. The people who land on their feet/have it easy are on a lower level & the people with harder lives (living on the streets perhaps) are on a higher level. But who knows. xD

• I struggle with that
    I was raised Christian and I would like to think that I am Christian but to be honest I don't really think there is a meaning to life