Which one is better? Marvel or DC?

For me Marvel is always better.

• Marvel
  • DC
  • I have no idea what those are
-----
----------

Most Helpful Guy

• If Marvel had gotten the rights to Batman first, then there would be no DC today. He is what's keeping that company alive. With Superman, they have all but completely run out of ideas. And Wonder Woman... you mean, Sex Symbol Woman? That's all she is in media right now, unless the new upcoming movie can turn things around.

What needs to be looked at also is the studio heads in charge. The execs can make or break a good company.

Marvel Comics, I believe, has lost its marbles recently trying to bend over backwards to meet the insane demands of its current far-left-leaning editorial board. That's why Thor is now possessing Jane Foster, rather than having a proper man body. That's why Falcon is the new Captain America. That's why they caved to Templar/Brownshirt/Rainbowshirt lobby demands and made Iceman openly bisexual. (Not that it matters anymore, since they're effectively killing off the X-Men and replacing them with the Inhumans to snub 20th Fox. Still... they already had Carolina Dean for that. And now they want to make Steve Rogers gay? They are never happy!)

I digress. Point is, the film studios show a lot more restraint than the comics, and that's usually a good thing. With Marvel, this has led to a winning formula. However, Warner Bros. execs are... not the wisest bunch out there. Case in point: Batman v Superman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Marvel is slightly better:

*Live-action films: Marvel
    *Live-action TV series: Both
    *Animated films: DC Comics
    *Animated series: Both
    *Graphic novels: Marvel
    *Comics: Marvel
    *Video games: Both
    *Villains: DC Comics
    *Superheroes: Marvel
    *Superhero teams: Marvel
    *Villain teams: DC Comics
    *Toys: Both

Total Score
    *Marvel: 9/12
    *DC Comics: 7/12

What Guys Said 29

• Both of them are good but personally I find the offshoots under DC to be quite something.
    There's this comic called Preacher.
    Plot synopsis.
    It tells of a story of a man who got possessed by a being that's the child between an angel and a demon. Since he's a being of pure good and pure evil combined , he is said to be more powerful than god himself , who abandoned heaven the moment that being is born. And that man is on a mission to find God to end this nightmare.
    It's very... hardcore. Not something DC or Marvel will do under the main brand.
    screenrant.com/.../...-Interview-Evan-Goldberg.jpg

• Marvel films have been better thus far but there have been far more tbf.

Personally, I watch both. I really don't get why some take sides and avoid the other.

• Dragon Ball Z will always be the one.

• MARVEL!!!

• I like both actually, both have good characters but most of my favorites were in Marvel.

• As far as comic books and animated movies and shows I'll go with DC.

Live action Hollywood movies I'll go with marvel (so far) 😇👍

• I like both, but when it comes to overall... I prefer Marvel.

• I like both, DC is dark and gritty, it makes you question a lot about yourself and those around you. DC is very deep.
    I like Marvel as well for the more light hearted side (even if Marvel also had deep dark arcs) but i like both none is better than the other so why choose a side ?

• Both are missing out so much on potential. Especially right now where the New52 is 98% complete jackshit while Marvel is pondering to the political correct crowd at any opportunity.

• Image is #1 in the comics industry but if I had to choose I'd go batman because the new 52 run was amazing.

• Marvel has better comics, where as DC has better merchandising and more tv shows and movies.

• Both comics are equally good. Marvel makes better live action movies though while DC makes better animated movies.

• Both are awesome but marvel has more characters that you can relate to lol aside from them having powers of course

• I like DC universe and story more but I like the actual marvel heroes more.

• overall, dc is better, but marvel has wolverine...

• I'm not a fan of both but if I have to choose... Marvel I guess

• PFFFTTTTT HAVE U SEEN BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?

Lol what awesome directing

• I love them both. My favorite character is Batman. By far actually. But I sill like Marvel better.

• I hate the superhero genre. I just can't stand it.

• Marvel by a landslide!!

• I prefer Marvel... Stan Lee is a genius!

• I like both.

• DC in my opinion, but Marvel makes better movies. Although I did like the Dark Knight Batman series.

• please don't make me choose, I love superheroes!!!

• I know what they are but I really can't bring myself to give a fuck.

• Batman

• my fav is marvel
    but my fav character is batman is that a crime

• Marvel has way more better heros than DC. But DC still beats Marvel for 2 reasons.

1. DC has Batman.
    2. Batman has the best villains in all comics.

What Girls Said 13

• Marvel <3

• They're both white trash and I think manga has way more storyline, but if I had to choose, I'd say DC. It's definitely not as lame

• DC because of Batman and Superman <3

• DC anyday

• DC > Marvel for me.

• Marvel

• Try reading a math textbook if you are still into Marvel or DC comics you should not be answering questions on this website. In fact I got you should be asking questions

• Being into comics doesn't mean you are stupid or bad at math.
      I am pretty good at math.
      Then why don't you try reading a math textbook instead of answering questions here?

• According to the translation that textbook is for high school students so at age 24 you are reading a high school textbook. Wonderful.

• That translation is wrong honey. I am a student at Marmara University. They have special textbooks for their students. The book you saw on Internet is different from ours.

• I don't like either.

• I love both of them, but I like the DC Universe a bit better than Marvel.

• marvel!

• The one with Batman

• I prefer DC cause batman is my favorite

• Neither. European and Japanese comics are far better and there isn't any stupid war going on between their fans.

• When you say,
      "Teamcap"
      They say,
      Nooo he is nothin without his shield !!
      When you say,
      #TeamStark
      They say,
      Nooo he is nothing without his armor !!
      This is annoying af.