Amazing catch by this gymnastics coach?

• Amazing catch!
  • not surprised he's a gymnastics coach
  • Pervert! He touched her in places!
I'm sorry about the disturbing pictures after the video ends. I tried to find other videos that wouldn't show them but this is the only one on youtube. :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That was awesome. The little sister of a girl that I used to cheer with is paralyzed from a gymnastics accident on bars just like that. She was a level 9 gymnast too. So sad what their family has been through.

So great to see a happy ending like that. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I like to watch stuff like that but do admit it can make me paranoid watching. I say a cheerleader video last night where a girl at practice had previously injured herself and the coach was jumping on her in order to make her perform. Sorry but that's something I would never do I don't think that's wise to push somebody when they are in fear of something they're about to do.

• That was fricken awesome!

• 1|0
  • she hit her head... does that really count?

• well, it's expected that he catches her as a coach but he did it in an impressive way

• Now those are reflexes.

• pfftttt i could totally do that np :P

• I don't see any amazing catch, she just fell on her knees and on her hands.
    Then he did some kind of pointless flip with her.

• She was about to fall on her head and would end up with some serious neck injuries. So he stopped her from doing that.

• Also the flip wasn't pointless, its used in Judo and Parkour to dissipate momentum.

• It didn't look like she was going to hit her head that hard at all. Her arms hit the pad first which probably absorbed most of the energy and she wasn't falling down at a bad angle. It was at a slant and her head would still land on the pad and would have been face first (usually falling face first will not cause a neck injury it's if he fall on the top side or back of neck since they aren't supposed to bend those ways. I honestly think she would have been fine if he did nothing.

• It was more about her damaging her neck.

• I know I'm just saying at the angle she was falling it looked like she would just face plant. It didn't look like she was going to mess up her neck. She was spinning backwards and since she was almost already parallel with the mat right before she would hit it I don't think any injury to her head was going to happen. It would have just been like if you body plant in a pool. The front of your body and face would just sting.

• Most likely all the force would go into her neck and she wouldn't be able to compete in the competition. Apparently the accident happened during a warm up before. So if he hadn't of saved her then she would end up having to pull out of the competition.

What Girls Said 2

• I wish my gymnastics coach is like that very careful! He'd just c me falloff and sprain my damn ankle and get ice pack and say suck it up buttercup lol

• What disturbing pictures? (Amazing catch by the way)