What does it mean to have a bubbly personality?

I was told a have a bubbly personality because I made someone smile :) what does it mean? Is it good?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you're nice and upbeat and entertaining

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I think it can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the sutuation, the person who said it, how they said it, etc.

To me it can either be bad or good. Sometimes people are just so yippy, and excited about everything, and so innocent that they are afraid of jaywalking - and be called "bubbly". <--- but that type of person can be annoying.

Other times its just used to refer to kind, optimistic, genuine people - which is definitely a good thing.

• I mean, i lime to follow rules but smiling is what i like doing. It suits me best

• Ohhh ic. I hope im not lile that. I guess i couldnt say.

• Sorry, but i can't say either 😅 lol. Like i said, I don't know you personally.

• It's a nice way of telling someone they sound uneducated and boorish.

• Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine. God Bless

• Indeed he shall always be!

• It means your very upbeat

• Warm, really friendly, excited/upbeat and great to be around.

• Depends on the context. The list Consultant said with positive, upbeat, friendly, approachable - but also can mean simple-minded (or dumb), easy, clumsy.

• I have a happy spirit! I have God so I'll go with the better answer hahah. Thanks! :)

• Positive, upbeat, friendly, fun to be around, approachable

What Girls Said 0