When you're having a really bad day, does it show physically?

Im diagnosed with severe depression and severe anxiety. Today is one if those days where i feel so worthless and hate myself more than normal. Sometimes on days like this i experience physical stuff like im either feeling like i am going to puke or i get diarrhea. Is that normal?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not unusual for someone with severe depression.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, those are common symptoms. 😞

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I have both and I get loads of physical symptoms, I've never had diarrhea from it but I do feel nauseous a lot. I guess your body doesn't react well to stress and gets run down

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowels.
    I have Ulcerative Colitis. Too much stress, and I am spending my day in the bathroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • To my mother it does. Her ankles swole up, and at days her eyes are baggier than normal. Also weight gain/loss could be a possibility, but not all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• or need to pee more often
    all are common but also
    bad food or something allergic can either be the cause or contribute to all these

Exercise & water helps
    massages can temporarily get you through same/next day tramas
    when it gets really bad, xanax the night before helps if taken infrequently

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, stress in general can cause horrible mental, emotional, and physical symptoms. Having depression and anxiety is no different. The way that you're feeling some days is very normal. I get nauseous and have severe headaches, even migraines, at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't suffer from depression, but you can tell when I'm pissed off or upset about something just by my facial expressions. I was never good at hiding my emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should probably ask a physician.

0|0
    0|0