If you could say anything to anybody that you never got a chance to say, what would it have been?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to tell anything but I want to ask something.

"Hey, couldn't you at least bid a farewell? I mean I'd at least see you for one last time and engrave your picture on my mind"

-To my ex who passed away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give my mama a big hug, and just tell her I hoped she'd find more peace in the next world than in this one.

She died when I was 2 years old. Drank herself to death, basically. So, I never got to meet her at any age that I'd remember.
    From what I understand, she was bat-shit CRAZY, and not infrequently violent, but my daddy _loved_ that woman. I mean, it's been almost forty years since she died, and he still hasn't had a single negative thing to say about her. Not one bad thing, ever.

• 😔 I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm very sure she know's you loved her and she loves you or else you wouldn't be here. That is very unfortunate, I give prop's to both your parent's. Because they created a fine young woman! And esp your dad for loving her that much, it's rare to me to hear that someone can't say not oneeee negative thing about a person! Esp a loved one lol cause couple's often fight! ☺☺

• Thank you for the MH luv. <3

• Ur Welcome beautiful😘

What Guys Said 8

• It's my fault, I regret what I said. I'm sorry. The truth is, I'm so in love with you. This makes no sense in context, and I'm a fool for opening up when you admitted you're not ready to give.

You want to wait and you're never sure. I'm sure. My heart won't wait. I don't care how foolish I am, but I'm breaking down for you at this moment. My tears fall for you under the moonlight and dark skies, which is all we now share in common.

This is something you may never understand. You're all I ever think about, and it's scary. Our moments went from joyful to dreary, and my piercing eyes became shy and my throat Is now choked.

You're fading away, and it hurts. I never thought it would be this way. You were supposed to be a friend. A girl that I knew, not the love that never was.

I love you, and need you. But you will never know my pain. You will never know my passion.

You ruined me.

• To the only chick I've ever been in love:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/22057991.jpg

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I think we all feel this way @Joc4Position some... The hate is stronger than other's.

• If we could go back in time, i'd tell my ex that i was sorry and she was the most perfect woman for me.
    And i'd tell my mom that she can kiss my mutherfuckin ass... then add "bitch" at the end for effect.

• Let the tears flyyyy

• To the only 19yr old I ever dated s2.quickmeme.com/.../...1b7c0d27355454ce75642a.jpg

• Tell my grandparents I love them.
    Tell my girlfriend I'm sorry and want to try again even though its been troubled it seems worth it to me.
    Tell my friend that I care about him and was there for him; he committed suicide.

• That I love you ;)

• "Live long and prosper"

Would like to say this to all the dead people

What Girls Said 4

• I forgive you. You lied to me and used me, but I forgive you. I no longer harbour any ill feelings towards you. You'll always be associated with that certain event in my life, but no longer will only regret.

• to arrogant, assholes that should've been swallowed. "fuck you very much, i hope you get fingered by freddy kruger." (:

• ... L... M... F... A.. Ooooooo I gotta peeeeee😂 I'm stealing that one!

• To zayn Malik : I love u Bitch

• To my 1st Ex: "I'm not mad at you. What you almost did was not bad... I just wasn't ready..." :'(

• On I'm sorry to hear that!

• We didn't have sex... luckily... we didn't have any condoms and I was too young... I can still remember that from 6 years ago!!

• That's why he is an ex? Well I'm sure you made the right choice, most say they wish they waited anyway.