Do you think there's something wrong with Emi / goth people?

• I think there's something wrong
  • There's nothing wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• PS Emo
    Also i dont think there's anything wrong they can dress however they want and listen to whatever music they want and it doesn't affect anyone else so it shouldn't matter

What Girls Said 9

• LOL people call me that at school even though I don't really think I am- there is still something wrong with me- I'm just a weirdo haha. I don't enjoy the "Emo" style at all although I do like dark clothes somethimes. Some Emo people just remind me of people trying to be something they are not and trying to be "cool" and not being genuine. Obviously that's not everyone. I don't like the Emo style itself but goth is nice I guess- it all depends!

• I don't think anything is wrong with them.

This question could also be asked about people who buy extremely expensive name brands. What's wrong with them wasting money on that when you can buy things cheaper that do the same thing? Why would they want to waste money like that? They do it because they enjoy it and it makes them happy. So who am I to judge them for doing it.

• There's nothing wrong
    I find it attractive.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with them. They're just different.

• yeah i think they've got issues, emo people cut themselves and goth people... nope :D

• everybody is different, so no. that being said, i think there's something wrong with every single person on the planet. nobody is perfect.

• people come in different styles and attitudes but there is nothing wrong with that

• Not very. One of my niece is a goth and she's very smart

• Smart doesn't mean anything related to the question

• I think there's a little something wrong with everyone...

What Guys Said 10

• No idea.

• No there's is nothing wrong with them. the only difference is there style. Other than that they are just as kind and smarts as anyone else

• The desire to be part of a group like that... I cannot relate.

• Yeah. They're creeps.

• nope, not at all

• Emo goth girls, can be so hot.

• Nope 💁

• What is an Emi person?

• nope i know this hot goth chick who is pretty normal and just dreses in the fashion

• Right or wrong is just your matter of perspective.
    From their perspective, its just what they like.