I Keep Feeling Guilt?

Trying to go to sleep but the little voice in my head is making me feel guilty for something that happened quite a while ago. Long story short I kissed this guy & then cut him off when I realized he just wanted sex. We were both single & I thought he really cared. Yeah, it was only a few kisses- nothing even really passionate. But I regret it. I felt like such a slut after it happened.

I have an amazing boyfriend now and we love each other- but how can I shut down that voice that says I'm a slut who kissed a fuckboy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take pride in your actions instead of feeling violated. This might be difficult but it's commendable that you turned him down so quickly. Don't worry you are not a slut. You have substance to your character that you won't compromise easily.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey it's ok, u didn't know that he was a man whore. There's nothing ro worry about!

• don't think about it too much lol just try to forget it

What Girls Said 0