IPhone (Apple) vs Samsung vs WindowsPhone?

which is your favorite and why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Androids are more practical, better apps and higher specs for comparable cost. And they don't require crappy proprietary software to sync the data. I would prefer an open source phone like what the Nokias used to be (Linux maemo), but Nokia sold out to Microsuck, and now they make crappy phones that nobody wants.

What Girls Said 7

• i have apple.

• If by Samsung you mean Android, that's the one.

• My first phone was the Samsung Galaxy 3 and I loved it!! just sucks because the charge port broke and I wasnt' about to pay 200 to have it fixed. I now have a
    Iphone 5c and I love how the texts look and the camera is good. I'm not sure if I like one over the other both phones have pros. Now the other day I was playing with the Galaxy 7 at Best Buy and loved it! wish I could afford it

• HTC ^^
    Because they work on soft and hard part.
    And never let their users with bugs on their soft part.

• iphone, i don't care how much better android phones are, they look ugly to me.

• So not only do you like shit music (remember the lyrics of the melodramatic music?) But you also have shitty tastes in technology...

• people who like pop are the majority, you should go see the view count on latest rihanna singles vs. your faves... so that means you're majority of the time hate filled 'sweetie', you should fix that.

• only when they come up to me and say "Rihanna is the best musician"... and gladly enough none of them do besides you ;)
      and being a majority of idiots makes you a majority sure, you are the most numerous... but doesn't change the fact you are all idiots ;)

• Neither Apple nor Samsung phones are special to me. There are pros and cons for both but I prefer my iPhone 6s in rose gold just based on the looks of it. I also prefer a Samsung tablet over an iPad. It balances everything out.

• I hav iphone 6S gold xD📱📱📱

What Guys Said 13

• I've had samsung and apple and samsung is a million times better. Not sure about windows but the interface does not look good on it.

• For me, it would definitely be Android cause it gives me lot of developement options. Heck i am even using another OS in my phone (Cyanogen Mod 12.1).
    The one and only reason if i were to buy an iPhone would be for its graphic specs. And no, i just hate windows phone.

• Samsung. I don't like iPhones, I've had terrible experiences with them. I don't have anything to say about the Windows Phone as I have never owned one.

• Where's the Aindroid Phone option, I like Aindroid Phones the best, and I like it for some reason I haven't figured it out yet

• LG is my favorite, and I wonder why it's not an option?

• Apple by far. I've had both apple and Samsung and it's just not even close. Apple is smoother, operates better, it has iMessage. I can just keep going on and on.

• I have the S6 Edge, and I've had the iPhone 4s.

S6 Edge has a better camera than the iPhone 6s and you can customize it more than you can with the Apple. It's also harder to break. So many reasons..
    Samsung > Apple.

• iPhone bruh.

• windows phone i have and love. does what i need it to do, and is pretty cheap. can't complain.

• Apple is the best.

Samsung okay

Windows Phone is shit

• The UI is ugly in both of them.

But I got my first smartphone as a Christmas gift in 2012 and it's an iPhone 4 - and I still have that and it's still going strong, so just like my PC laptop (which has often taken a tumble when I've slipped on ice on pavements during several winters) I'll wear it out and then I'll consider replacing it. Whether it will be iOS, Android or Windows 10 Mobile will be decided when that day will come.

• Samsung. Because... I'm not cool enough or caring about brands enough to have an apple phone. I also prefer Android and having a phone that doesn't break every time anything happens to it.

I mean, the amount of iphones with broken glass compared to the amount of samsungs? Not even comparable.

• You don't care about brand but you buy a SAMSUNG of all things? :p

• @Mesonfielde Seems I now know your opinion! You might be right, but I got mine on a special campaign so it was basically a steal.