Why are people so opposite of real life on here?

Why is everyone trying to be nice or being bitter? Lol Makes me wonder if I should even take advice from here because noone really seem honest.

Guys are total opposites, They think every hot girl is ugly and every ugly girl is hot? Lol and like stuff in girls no guy I met in real life do? And are way wayyyyy creepier too

Girls are total opposites, they all sound so bitter and irritated towards guys? And I saw a question here with some girl asking if her boyfriend hit her cos she hit him first is ok and most women and responded with he's abusive and she should leave him? Lol

Ok so this is one of FEW example, I asked question about what I should do on first ever date.

Most men replied with "man up and pay" when I never asked for that And some women replied with that they'd expect a guy to pay for them because they are giving guys their time?

WHEN MY WHOLE POINT WAS WHAT I WAS SUPOSE TO DO OR WHERE SHOULD I GO AND NOT IF I SHOULD PAY?

And this isn't my only question people turn in whole different thing lol, Why are men so creepy and women so bitter on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the same person. All you need to do is add a voice!

• Lol yea I see your answers, they are often legit. You have answered on my questions sometimes and you were mostly genuine. Thnxx for that

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people here do not know what real life is. They are the not best people to listen to. Why a guy would said that a hot girl is ugly? Hot girls are hot and ugly girls are ugly. They must be on something or clueless to said that. There are some smart people on here that I do listen to.

What Girls Said 10

• There's a huge group mentality thing going on here lol.. I try to keep it real tho. The anonymous function allows people to hide behind something online, (one of the reasons I always comment publicly) so it's easy for them to act up.

In regards to that last thing, I would have told her to leave just because neither of them should be together if they're hitting each other. I wouldn't say it's okay for him to hit her just because she hit him, but she can't just act like she can do some shit like that and get away with it.

• Guys are creepy in irl too. You just don't notice the things they say to us.

Maybe we come off as bitter because we have to put up with so many creeps and other people trying to dictate whether we're hot or ugly to us instead of keeping their opinions and creepiness to themselves.

• Not this creepy, They don't have that mindset they do have here lol

And nope lol They ask themselves to get rate on those rate mes question and get mad when they don't get rated enough. I commented on some question that she isn't my type and got my account froze for that when she was one who asked for it. Then they try to call one everyone rapist and abusive? And is very bitter towards men when in real life, women I meet and know are wayy relaxed and happy. It was just that other day when some girl if she getting slapped by her boyfriend when she hit him first is him being abusive and most women replied with yea it is and she should leave him? Lol etf

• No lol at least me or my friends I know aren't and I know lot of male friends, they don't send random dick pics and agree on everything just to get "laid" lol unless you live in those middle East countries. I don't know what u talkin about

And I don't know but they still answer her question on here like that lol so yea they do come off bitter and men come off creepy and desperate

• Okay I'm glad you and your friends aren't super creepy.

• every hot girl is ugly and every ugly girl is hot? either that dude has blurry eyesight or fishing coz he's hungry. lol

guys see this site as feminist while girls see this site as _________

• Maybe both because they really go off on this logic and think every hot girl is stuck up and eberu not so hot girl isn't

And no lol Girls are mostly bitter ones. I saw most women replying to some question of how some womans boyfriend hit him back after that tgirl hit him and they all replied that he's abusive and she should leave him? Lol Are they really all trolling or just tlike it in real life. I can't jsut figure that

• I don't see reasons to lie on here. I answer questions and give advice truthfully. People think that because someone's answer isn't what they would've said or what they think you should've said that your lying or your answer isn't worth anything. People on here don't believe in having a difference of opinions and that's what's annoying.

• You mad BRAH?

• Lol hmm? Do you say this in real life too or just behind keyboard? Seriously you guys.

• Hhaha i say the same thing in real life as i do on here. I don't have two personalities and i don't put up a front. I say what i say on here and i do it in real life too. Maybe you have been encountering some of the same people over and over again.

And back atchya dude. Are you like this in real life or all this just keyboard talk?

• Lol Talk like normally? Yea because that's what everyone do?

And I hope you are same lol

• Most are living in a fairytale and have of the thing they mention they'll do on here would be a completely different approach in the real world.

• Lol must be that or I don't see why theyd do that

• Split the pay. So you and her equal on the money issue.

• The man being generous to pay for the woman on a date - that is an American concept.

• I thought you would have figured out by now that people are not normal here.

• Lol thanks, I did.

• Not everyone is.

• Most of the people here are clueless

• I always give honest advice here, but lots of people go on the internet to blow off steam. It's all allowed because it's anonymous.

• Lol this is most correct advice here, you are right. Some of em do use this as it but this is suppose to be a website for qas like Yahoo

What Guys Said 10

• I'm honest. Although, you'll have to take a dose of bitter philosophical pessimism for it.

My idea is this. 50% of the males are trying to create an image that the females will like. 25% of the males are bitter against women, usually because they haven't been laid in years. Then there's the, mmm, 5% of males who the females are into. Then 20% who are just here to debate or answer questions or kill time.

Females... Mmmm. I don't know. Probably somewhat similar to the males, just more sneaky.

Though, yes, there is quite a lot of talk on GAG about double standards. Ultimately, in general, the females think males can't be disadvantaged in anything; and the males think the females are advantaged in everything. That's how I perceive it, anyway. It stems a lot from feminist topics, I think.

Of course, as for your question, people also just can't read for shit. So you have to make it very clear what you are talking about.

• AGREED 100 PERCENT.

I SAY THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME.

EVERYONE IS HATING OR TRYING TO GIVE HUMBLE PIE IF you're HONEST AND CONFIDENT.

• Like seriously? What the fuck is wrong with people on here lol most of them are like what I explained in my question content. Anons are actually more honest when they aren't trolling. They should just make this Anon qa site

• they haven't.

i still argue with people who claim racism is dead and racial hierchy doesn't exist.

people here...

• Loll so fukd up. they should make this Anon qb website

• cause people on here are generally "the others" in real life. like, don't get me wrong, there are a shit ton of normal and cool people on this site, but there are way more that probably wouldn't and some have admitted that basically, they couldn't buy a friend if you gave them $100.

• I am not sure!

• Or yenno. This is more real cos people are anon or can hide behind some username?
    No fa├žade.
    Could be either way who knows. Just playing devil's advocate.

• What are you even trying to say lol I asked this Anon because I ask lot of questions here related to my real life probs and wonder if anyone really answer honestly here

• Magic lol
      Snort Snort.

• And on here, yes I agree 100% lol it's like these guys on here always trying to get virtual "satisfaction" from girls, creeps lol and girls always being bitter about something and noone really answer honestly because they make it about something completely else. I asked a question here about what I should do on our first date because it was my first date and I didn't knew how to do it right. Most men answered saying "man up and pay" and some women answered saying how Theyd expect men to pay for them because they are giving them their time?

And everyone didn't thought for second I WAS MAINLY ASKING WHERE WE SHOULD GO. Lol jeex

• I tend not to focus on what other people are doing but rather just do me.

• But this site is related with what other people are doing too because they answer my questions, And I'd hate to see them not being honest.

• No they answer my questions lol look in update, they always do that

• Ok you are only going to get the same answer from me. I don't know how others operate, but that question you mention above can be solved without anyone's help here, by yourself.

• Believe me or not but I'm as genuine as I can be. Stoners like me don't try to lie cause we can't remember our lies.

• well you must understand that alo of things in peoples personal view and both contextual and subjective depending on such factors such as a persons belifs, enviroment, personal choices, morals and thinking patterns :)

• 🙃 well I'm the same baller irl as I am here

• I'm a jerk in real life... and a jerk here too... no need to change... nobody's gonna do a shit on me... I'm not afraid of anyone...

• Lol can't say same for everyone. It's so scary that this site attracts these kinda people