I've been told I look like a doll?

For as long as I can remember people have said I look like a porcelain doll. I assume that's a good thing. My boyfriend showed his mom a pic of me and she said "she looks like a doll!" why do people say that? I have short red hair and super pale skin and big eyes..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a cute compliment to your looks, sweetheart. As you're pale, red head and have big eyes, these match the 'dollish' look. It's a good thing, indeed. Got me curious to see a pic of your face. :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 11

• 'I have short red hair and super pale skin and big eyes..'
    ... damn, what is it with so many people on GaG answering their own questions in the write-ups?

• You probably have pale perfectly even skin that looks like "porcelain". One of my friends is the same way, she says no, "I have super pale pasty skin" she doesn't it is pale but flawless so that is porcelain-like. Then add big eyes to it which is also a feature of most dolls and you probably do. It is a good thing!!

• I don't get your question. You seem to know why you're being compared to a doll.

• I don't not really. Besides the big eyes. I wasn't much to play with dolls as a kid so I don't know if it's truly a compliment or not

• Porcelain skin is cliche doll appearance. It's mostly a compliment unless they're comparing you to Chucky or something.

• People say that to me too, maybe just because of the pale skin? I don't know :s

• dolls tend to have big eyes.

• because you're pretty and cute

• Because you're cute

• you should post a pic...

• "I have short red hair and super pale skin and big eyes.." you just answered your own question.

• It's a compliment

• Shit. I've been called a doll as well. I am not sure if it is supposed to be a compliment or not. I have blonde hair and pale skin. It's probably due to the skin color and the big eyes.