What's the ideal height you'd like your s/o to be?

If you care about that of course. I understand people might not give a damn. (I don't either but we all have the perfect guy/girl pictured and I'd like to see people's opinions.)
I'm 5'9 (175) and I think a guy around 187-8cm (I'm too lazy to go see how much that is, I've been using the metric system forever) would look great next to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Around 5"4 - 7" ft I dont care lol

• 7ft? Jesus😂😂

• Yeah like who cares in this day age most people go by appearance and whats "ideal". Most of the time it would be based on societies standards. I mean have you ever been with a short guy... I bet not. I believe we should all be more open minded so that we won't miss out on that special someone but thats just what I think. Lol *gets off the soap box* 😏

• See I'm not the girl that guys drool over. So yeah.. your point is invalid. Most of my celebrity crushes are shorter than me and no, I wouldn't mind dating a guy shorter than me. I am single by choice, yeah but it's not like that if I wanted a boyfriend I could get someone that wants me for something more than sex.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• 187 cm is 6'1.5 Coincidentally I am exactly that height and I prefer anywhere from bottom of my neck to mid way down my chest. That's where her forehead would be. One or two heads short than me is good. Or 4-5 inches (10 to 13 cm) shorter than me is also fine.

• I prefer 5'2-5'7

• I don't really care... I guess it's better if she's taller because I'm 6'5 / 195cm myself, so maybe something around 1m70-1m75 but it doesn't matter... it's take someone much shorter too.

• You're pretty tall!!! Have you ever met a woman taller than you?

• eh okay, let me explain it to you with an example you can better understand.

big boobs are nice, but if they are too big they give you back pain and unwanted attention.
      it's similar with being tall. It's nice but if you are too tall... meh. with 2-3" less I'd still be tall enough and have less problems ;)

• I know, I was just joking. Imagine being a tall girl/woman with big boobs though. Now that's painful.

• Anywhere between 5' and 6'

• I don't really care that much about height, and I have a hard time understanding those whom do. I suppose the ideal would be roughly my height (5'7-5'8, depending on the time of day), but that's hardly a requirement or even a bonus.

• I honestly don't know, but I don't want her to be too small, I'm 176-177

• Anywhere between 5'0 to 5'11 is fine, it doesn't matter much though , ex was 1 cm taller than me xD

• I'm 179 cm so any girl shorter :P
    Your height is cool

• 165 to 175 cm..

• I like between 5'0" to about 5'6". I'm 6'0" tall.

• tall enough where i could poke their belly button without having to bend over or jump

• Short.

• I'm like 190 cm.

I find really short girls a little extra hot, but it's not a dealbreaker, and i've dated mainly girls close to your height. I guess I had better success with tall women, at least when i was younger.

• I think short girls are cuter in a way cause they can be skinny and they'll be called petite, they can be curvy and they're cute and hot, they can be chubby and be cute. Tall girls have it more difficult.😥

• Oh, those things matter. But it's rare that a girl who is like 155 cm will get called 'elegant', and rare a girl who is 180 will get called 'cute'

• I'm 175 and I get called cute on the internet but I think that it changes irl. I've never been called elegant tho, this depends in style. So does cuteness. Seeing me in ripped skinny jeans and blue hair isn't the cutest thing eva

What Girls Said 14