What's the best thing you own?

It can be expensive or not, it doesn't matter as long as it's important to you.
To me it's my phone and my Made In The AM album.

Most Helpful Guy

• My phone is pretty great.
    I also like my guitar.

But my car is the best.

• So many people can play the guitar and here I am, a talentless twit asking questions on gag.👌

• So many people can play guitar and sports and have a girlfriend and have more money but here I am, a retard answering questions on GAG.

It's not a great thing that so many people can play guitar. Luckily, 90% of those jackasses probably only play chords.

• Uuuh, I see. I wish I could play the chords but see, I need to buy a guitar first.😂

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing I own has to be my photo album. So people in it have passed and it holds many memories of my entire life. If there was fire, that's what I'd be sure to grab. It's irreplaceable.

• This is what I meant by it doesn't matter how much money you spent on it. That's really precious and I have to give you a round of applause!!

What Guys Said 13

• My auto's and spots equipment ( fishing and hunting )

• Nice! Hobby or job?

• I may have heard of them but I don't remember. That's cool tho👌

• Thank you

• Childhood home

• I have an antique Buddha that was rescued from a burning temple by my great uncle during WWII. Probably my most precious possession.

• That's awesome! How old is it?

• Yea, you shouldn't sell a piece of your family history.
      But you can take it to a shop and try a estimate its real value.

• @takumii I could, but again why? I have no interest in selling, and having an appraisal done would be an unnecessary expense. A proper appraisal would include a carbon dating and that's expensive.

• My farm, I love my house and the peacefulness of the creek that runs through it. The lake and the beach. My hammock out on the deck that overlooks it all.

• Some nice friends, those are the most precious thing in life :D

• My car. I need it to get places I need to go and to people I need to see.

• Excellent choice! If I had a car, it'd probably be in my list too but I don't have a license, I'd be shit at driving and I don't have enough money to buy a car so..

• Still a goal to strive for

• Maybe in the future. Now I have other important stuff to keep me busy.

• My books, my guitar but most of all my family.

• Family is not a thing but I understand. You did some great choices there! Books and music are my life but I'm mostly reading online and I can't play any musical instrument.

• You dont know what your missing. But almost everybody possesses a musical instrument. Its the voice. Any who its great to hear that people still read books! :3

• I can sing pretty decent (or so I think) but yeah.. That's just about it. And books are just.. Perfect, I guess? They're just so much better than people.

• My smartphone and my 4K TV.

• Phone
    Brain
    Heart

• My imac, macbook pro, ipad, iphone, camera.

Thats my office :p

• my Sennheiser earphones, my Timex watch and my coin and stamp collection

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9