Who is afraid to die and why?

When u die, you're not even gonna be conscious or even remember you were alive and breathing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right because you died before.. That's how you know this.
    Most likely, yes, nothing will happen, but you can't say it for certain... As nobody really knows... If you die, you can't come back to tell us what happens... And all those bs stories about people dying and coming back to retell what happened, is just simply bs.

And yes! I'm scared to die... But If I see someone dying at the same time with me, then i not scared... Cause I'm going with someone😁😁... I don't even have to know them... As long as I see they are dying too, it's all cool 😎😁🙈🙏👍💃😛ha!

• I didn't die before but I never seen a dead person wake and say"I can't be dead anymore, it's horrible"

• Oh What the elf :/ you still make no sense...

Senselesssss brain cells are taking over that circle thing above your neck D:

• im done... you're female I forgot

Most Helpful Guy

• I am afraid to die, but I think that fear is natural. I think of fearing meaning that you strongly want to avoid something, and I strongly want to avoid death, therefore I fear it. I like living and want to continue living.

I am glad I am afraid of death too because that will help me avoid it. If I didn't fear I'd be much more reckless and die much sooner.

That being said, I don't let this fear take over my life in the form of worrying. I'm not going to let the fear of death control me since I know it is inevitable. Instead, I think it is better to be living life, trying to be satisfied and happy death hasn't come.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not worried about it, I would rather worry about how I'm living my life than how I'm going to be in death.

• Not afraid!

• dir en grey - ain't afraid to die

• I don't believe that I'm not going to be conscious and not even remember I was alive and breathing. I believe in life after death, that we will all be judged and rewarded/punished accordingly. If you believed that, you would be equally terrified.

• foh.. punished for what?

• I didn't say I didn't believe in god.. something started this.. until the bible explains how God created this place which its not and that a mythical god creates you a sinner and then punishes you for it makes no sense and is the reason the bible has no meaning to me.. its useless

• I am not afraid of death.

• I'm not afraid to die. I hope it comes early.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 13

• not afraid to die... its the unknown that is scary... and by unknown, i mean what happens after. there is a saying..."being dead is easy, Dying, is the scary part"...

• I am because I want to live. I believe that death is the end, nothing happens after it. So, I wanna enjoy my time here, a long time.

• I understand, death may be better tho.. u never know

• I don't think it's better. It's just nothing, just the way it was before you were born. You can't remember anything, you didn't exist. When you cease existing it's the same.

• I'm not scared of dying, but more the way I'm gonna go. If anything, I expect to death to catch me as early as possible, in a smooth or fast way, of course.

• Hey if it's your time to go there ain't shit you can do about it. So enjoy life is what I always say. So no, I'm not afraid to die, plus some the stuff I've done some of my friends do think I'm trying to lol.

• im not afraid to die, i actually really wanna die soon.

• Why are you saying this :o?

• @ElissaDido its a very long story, believe me you dont wanna know, i can just tell you that i said that because of my life struggles and suffering. that im facing since i was born.

• I feel u

• Of course I am afraid to die. It is in mine, and every other organism's, nature

• It's inevitable so I'm not afraid.

• Not afraid when the time comes.

• I am not afraid. Sounds like a lot less hassle

• Depends

If I go to hell

I'll hate it

If I go to heaven I'll just relax

• I am not afraid of it

• Not me.

But I'm not totally sure if there is nothing after death. There have been all too many people that have died and come back and told various things... so there must be something after death; simply because the people that have died and lived to tell from this supposedly after life is all too many.

Heck, where there is smoke there is fire. Just ask Bill Cosby.

• once you're dead.. you're dead.. no comin back from that

• Try telling that to all the people that have experienced otherwise - and as far as I know, when you are dead there is no brain activity... and yet these people come back with vivid memories of what they, most of them anyway, call heaven.

In real life - when living - you need to have brain activity. So clearly whatever they are experiencing does not require brain activity, and yet science dictate that you need brain activity to experience things

• U do.. all that waking up from the dead is bullshit c'mon now

• Im afraid of dying because im going to inherit a lot of wealth from my dad and live my idea of a dream life... i dont want die and turn into dust!

• Are you afraid though?

• Oh my bad you said u did, when you die ur not gonna be thinking about anything.. ur not gonna know what life and breathing is

• actually nah i dont want to live forever, as long as my inheritance gets passed on to my kids and they are safe and secure, then when im old ill be happy to end my life and, that I've enjoyed very much.