Very drunk Saturday what should I do HELP?

Ok so basically I was at a big party thing at a guy in my years party on Saturday and since I recently turned 18 I was able to buy my own drink. I thought it was an alcopop it was a spirit so by 9:00 I was getting past the tipsy point and there was this guy that I didn't really know from the year below me at the party anyway I we were playing beer pong with some mates but cos I'm shit I ended up drinking almost all the cups and this is when I can't remember anything. So Monday morning comes round and I'm sitting in maths class with what is apparently this guys friends and they are asking if we pulled etc and I honestly can't remember. I don't even know his name. What should I do?

What Guys Said 3

• Put it behind you, and learn from bitter experience to stay in control and not abuse alcohol! You may never know what happened, if anything, so don't worry about it.

• take it as a life lesson and don't drink to the point of blacking out/having no memory again.
    If you can't handle alcohol responsibly, you shouldn't drink. Not doing anything drunk you wouldn't want to do sober is your cross to bear, no on else's. Hope you didn't make a mistake, and stay in control next time.

• Learn your drinking limit and avoid blackouts in the future. :)

What Girls Said 0