Has any of your dreams come true before (I mean the ones you see in your sleep)?

I had this dream before school started about a new maths teacher. Actually school had already started but I had missed 4 classes since I was out of town. He had a beard and thick hair. He was wearing a black framed glasses and a light coloured shirt. So I didn't take much notice of it until I went to school the day after and saw a guy who looked a lot like him and I was surprised when he started teaching Maths. I didn't really notice much about him so I couldn't remember whether or not he had glasses. The next day I saw that he had this rimless glasses with blue frames. Some kids were saying how his black glasses were better. And today he wore the exact same glasses I'd seen in my dream.
Freaky, huh?
I don't really believe in these things but I like to hear stories so please share your experiences :)

What Guys Said 2

• Almost. I once dreamt I was swimming against Michael Phelps for Olympic Gold, and I beat him. When I woke up I realized I had wet the bed.

• i never had any dream come true soo fast like this, but i once saw that i buyed PlayStation 4 and it came true after some months or a year.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow! That's crazy!

It happened the same with me, a few years ago. I had a dream where I was talking to a guy from my school. I didn't know him in real life and I never had talked to him. But I used to see him. So, were meeting each other on the dream.
    A few weeks later, I met him. And it was just like in my dream.