Have you ever gotten a sunburn in an unfortunate location?

#summertimequestions

i have sunburn on my inner thighs which is a problem cause I'm thick thighed so they touch and OUCH.

I need cold hands and aloe vera, stat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I once got burned on my buttcheeks at a clothing optional beach.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Aloe gel and ice wraped in a towel good luck.

• No but I once got poison oak oil on my hands while backpacking and didn't notice my mistake before taking a piss. The next few weeks didn't go well.

• eh I haven't gotten a real sunburn in ages, and if I do it's usually on the same place... my shoulders and top back

• I was in a tanning bed one time... and did not realize my balls could get sunburnt. Well, for the record, they can!!!

• Lol does everywhere at once count?

• I legit don't know if I can be burned

• Sunburns are always unfortunate no matter what the location is.

• Some are more manageable tho. Like a sunburn on my arms won't bother me while I'm constantly walking around work whereas the inner thigh burns is annoying.

• Yeah that sucks if you're on your feet all day.

• my back, I couldn;t find any comfortable way to lay in bed without pain

• Nipples when I was a teenager. Shirts felt like sandpaper afterwards.

• vitamin e and aloe vera will definitely help:)

• i dont think anyone has gotten burnt where the sun dont shine.. lol

• LOL I burned my entire body.

• It hits 80s range here now in noons... and I'm very satisfied... dunno if I have a sunburn and I'd not give a shit if I get one... since not only I'm satisfied it's summer but I'm already pretty tanned and it's STILL April... I walk 3 hours under sunlight daily... I believe if I keep on like dat... in June I'd not even be considered white anymore...

Hope it won't fade in FUCKIN' winter as it happens always...

Anyway I can feel ya it sucks... dat thang wid inner thighs used to happen when I was fat very often... and it was painful when I was walkin'...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, a few years ago I went to the beach and sat there for hours. I was covering every inch of my body with clothes and sunscreen and wore big sunglasses and a cap. I thought nothing would happen...
    Then I went home and the next day when I was washing my hair I felt a sting on my scalp. I ignored it. It went on for a few days until i noticed some kind of residue in my hair. First i thought i hadn't rinsed my hair properly but then when I looked at the white stuff I realized it was flaking skin! I found the sore spot on my head and bingo! I had a freaking sunburn somewhere on my scalp underneath my hair! I had no freaking idea one could get a sunburn beneath the thick hair on one's head!

• Hmmm, off the top of my head, anywhere I've been burned is more of a nuisance than anything else. I remember being burned on only half of my legs (the front) because of how I was sitting. That was an embarrassing look, hah.

• I got one on my scalp right where my part is and it was awful! and it peeled a little so then I had dandruff for a few days. That's what I get for being stubborn and hating wearing hats :(

• Oh god I am so sorry that has got to hurt. I got sunburned on the back of my thighs a few summers back and it hurt every time I sat down.

• Yeahhh it's not pleasant. I've had the back of the thigh problem before too. No Bueno.

• since I live in cancun, I'm always sunburn XD

• No but I've gotten sand in really uncomfortable places.

• I only every get it on my chest and top of my boobs.

• I burnt my boobs red raw last year sunbathing topless x

• though its typical i had it super bad on the back of my body and it hurt to move any little bit or lay (in any position). but my friends have burned their armpits.. lol

• yes I have I feel for you

• no Iv only gotten a sun burn once maybe on my back or face I think but not in a unfortunate location

• Can't even imagine how bad it was...

• Worst I've had was my back so lobster fried I couldn't wear a bra for like a week.

1 private opinion(s)