When did you first see someone of the opposite gender naked? How did it happen?

In real life

Most Helpful Guy

• Like 14sh when I was kinda exchanging noods maybe lol

Most Helpful Girl

• my dad, as a kid lol

someone who wasn't a family member... at 14 I think, first bj in the same day

What Guys Said 12

• When I was like 6
    "What's Playboy?"
    "Really? come look at this shit dude"
    O. O!!!
    Swear it felt like this
    www.colourbox.dk/.../...-christmas-present-box.jpg

• Probably as a very small child being changed to go swimming in a room full of moms also changing their kids.

• other than coming out of my mother vag if you count porn then 6
    my cousin showed me porn at 6.

• As a baby or young child.
    We have always been open to nudity and nakedness in my family and friends as its not sexual to be naked or nude with others.

• In a kindergarten, when I was like 5; accidentally walked into girl's showers, as signs were missing at the moment.

• I don't know, as a young child? We played naked a lot in the backyard in one of my foster homes. It was always hot, so the mom turned the hoses on and off we went.

• Never.

• When I was sliding down my moms birth canal as a new born baby...

• I saw my mom naked when I was like 7. By mistake

• I must have been like 7 or 8, and I had a best friend who was a girl. Went to her house one night, and I guess it was a kind of like "show me yours" situation, we were just curious. So we pulled our pants and underwear down and just kinda stared for a while and turned around in a circle lol. So innocent :)

• still haven't.

• wow.
      What did you people to do her to make her delete everything and go inactive within an hour of asking this question?
      I'm assuming some jackass had to have started harassing her. I've seen her either ask or answer questions before, so I doubt it was a throwaway account just to ask this question ultimately and leave...

• It was in kindergarten, we both were curious how we look down there. We met at the toilette and pulled down our pants and looked at each other and touched each other for a second or so. Don't know how she felt, but it felt awkward for me.

What Girls Said 12

• 2 years old lol

• I saw my younger brother naked when we were young children. I can't remember the specific age, but I had to have been around five years old.

• I was about 6 and it was my mom's boyfriend's kid. He was also 6.

• When I first had sex

• Age six

• I was 13/14 and I have the boys a blowjob and got fingered x

• Some movie on tv.

• I was in my early teen came across the guys skinny dipping.

• I think it was my cousin when we were both like 5/6. He had a crush on me which yes does sound super weird but we were little so I thought it was all silly and innocent, we didn't understand that obviously it's weird to see cousins like that. He showed me his a few times and he'd beg to see mine and he always used to try and watch as I put my underwear on. No I did not show him. He was a creepy kid.

• When I was 15 I think. Besides movies n all. We were just touching each other and slowly the clothes came off.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more