Is it weird that the words “democracy” or “democrat” remind me of ice-cream?

• Yes
    60%(3)64%(7)Vote67%(4)
  • No
    40%(2)36%(4)Vote33%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No xD the word "possible" reminds me of pink bubble gum lol!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now that you have made this connection in my head, I too will remember ice-cream with those words.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• โ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ€„๏ธ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽด๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿš‘๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿ†™๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆบ๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ”€๐Ÿˆต๐Ÿšน๐Ÿˆต๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ“๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘€โœ‹๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ‘ฑโœจ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฎโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿšฆ ๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ€„๏ธ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿด๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽด๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽฟ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽทโœ’๏ธ๐Ÿ“’โœ‚๏ธ๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ”–๐Ÿ”–๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“„๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ“ฉ๐Ÿ“ช๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ”ฉ๐Ÿ“ช๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ”ŒโŒš๏ธโฐโฐ๐Ÿ“ก๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฝ๐Ÿ’ฝ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ปโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽ‘๐Ÿ’ฝ๐ŸŽโ˜Ž๏ธ๐ŸŽŽ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™ˆโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ‘ฉ
    Shh !

0|0
    0|0
    • I found da ice-cream in all those emojis...

• De๐Ÿฆmo๐Ÿจcrat๐Ÿง! ic! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™‹

• I mean.. don't cha thing it's a itty bitty little bit weird?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!