GaGers: looking forward to anything?

Vacations or anything like that?

I have a new teacher and within the next 5 weeks we are going to travel out of state to see an actual Human Autopsy. I have a weak stomach and I've never seen a dead body in my life but I think it's a cool way to visually learn about the human body and see the real thing rather than depend on the illustrations in my book! I'm a visual learner so it'll help! How about you guys?

Also, I'll probably see a special someone in the summer!! ♡‿♡

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Looking forward to finishing my romance story I'm writing.

• I'm looking forward to my own death, whenever that is. I'm not suicidal, but my life has been nothing but hell. There is no cure for PTSD or bipolar and I know from talking to people in their 80's that the pain never completely goes away.
    Life is like a box chocolates, if the person who made the chocolates was Hitler.

• Yes this summer looking to go on a trip or a cruise ship

• Being done with foreign language.

I'm so bad at it and this is the last semester I need in it.

• Birthday, Rio 2016, Gainzzs, little sis visiting

• I have my first fight this coming Sunday. I'm pretty dam nervous but I'm also confident at the same time. Then in the fall, it's back to the grind at med school

• You'll probably get all light headed...

• Wouldn't doubt it! I would be surprised if I didn't pass out Lol!

• Haha. That may happen. If you get all wobbly just sit down in a chair before you hit the deck. Good luck!

• yea tomorrow and the next year or so, I'm saving up a lot of money for it

What Girls Said 11

• I'm looking forward to hopefully getting my ex boyfriend to listen to me and hopefully repair our P relationship. Also, applying to college

• you betcha... the exam I have to go write in 2 hours, which will be the last thing I have to hand in/present/write to finish off this sem. :)

• I don't know what I would do if I were you, I would be so scared...

There's nothing I'm looking forward now.

But I can't wait for the day I will be able to travel. Unfortunately, I still have a lot to wait...
    There are so many countries I want to visit.

• It's my birthday! (Well, it's 8 minutes from midnight right now so it's my birthday in 8 minutes) :)

• I am looking foward to nothing.

• 5 week's in either Thailand or Brazil this summerrrrrr woohoooo. I've been invited to both I don't know which. And my move to another state with my buddies this year☺☺

• Thats soooo awesome!!!😄

• @Sunflower19 Haha I can't wait to go!! I've been thirsty since February. by the way congrats on getting to perform an autopsy, I've always to do one on a human. And I wish you the best meeting your BAE this summer. I'll be honest I loathe young love, yet I'm a sucker for it ☺☺

• thats super exciting!!:) & Thanks!!:) He's from the UK so I don't really get to see him much! Hahaha but as for the Autospy I'm reallllly nervous about it since I have a weak stomach! Lol

• sounds exciting (ew) :P

i'm looking forward to the weekend because weather reports tell me it won't be raining like it has been for the past few weeks :( so i can FINALLY go to the fricking beach where i belong under the sun.

• I'm looking forward to the bachelorette party this weekend.
    My sisters wedding next month.

• Looking forward filling my summer up with great memories.

• Graduating college in 3 weeks!!!

• Me and My boyfriend are looking forward to the Olympics but he's excited about the Euros