Guys, do you think girls would be interesting in buying your sperm?

A girl goes to a sperm bank, and they bring 5 different sperm samples obviously from 5 diff men.

Do you think the girl with go with yours based on your physical qualities/description comparing it among the others?

Most Helpful Girl

• i ain't spending my valuable precious $$$ on that shit

• some girls do go through this.

• which is why spending money on that shit is stupid af

• I think your trolling me.

Maybe there are women out there who rather just buy it than having sex with the guy or whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was once told by a podiatrist who was a sperm donor when he was in med school, that I was the only one in the class that would be an acceptable sperm donor... :D He was a professor that liked to tell humorous stories. He got into how he was a sperm donor, but that women primarily want tall men, that are scientists/engineers/doctors, blue eyes, good looking, etc. I think he was living vicariously through me, trying to be my wing man since there were about 3 girls flirting with me in there and a bunch of others watching me...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• I've no interest in selling my sperm, but I might part with a loaf or two if the money was right.

• Probably not.

I think they only want sperm donations from men who are over 6ft tall, really good looking, and really intelligent.

• Damn right.

• If they want to try to have an ugly ass offspring then yeah

• Yeah.

• No, I don't think they would be.

• I can picture her tasting each one...

• There is a good chance, yes.

• I like sex