How flattered would you feel if an attractive woman walked up to you and asked for your number?

She does flirtatious small talk first, then asks for ur number.
Just wondering because I've done this in the past to at least two guys. I know many women don't do this.

• Flattered! I'd probably give it to her.
  • Flattered! but I don't give strangers my number.
  • Other / See results

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be certain my wife was setting me up and I'd run away!

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be creepy as hell for me.

• Why is everything considered creepy?

How else are people supposed to meet others if they're not a part of the clubbing , school environment?

• Lol yeah , how about a hot guy then?

• I would be surprised, then also wonder how much of an evil look my boyfriend would give them. :D

What Guys Said 38

• I'd say "ohh I thought you were going to ask me for my autograph!"
    then she'd be like wait, who is this guy a celebrity?

• Please, Tim! Autograph my ass XD

• freaking English, running out of words and using the same ones as verbs and nouns...

it's funny to think that English has more words than Spanish tho

but "twerking".. we don't need that in Spanish, no thanks

• @WhatTheHellAmy aren't Latinas like born able to do that anyways lol just natural no word necessary

• I'd be concerned she was after something else... like my bank account or my kidneys. She knows what she's got, she's trying to use it (Asker, you are expecting us to be flattered by her looks and have that influence us)

I'm taken anyway, so the answer would be no.

• I'd think she is screwing with me. I know thats kinda pessimistic but I have heard of girls doing stuff like that as a joke. Since an attractive girl has never made a point to walk up to me and ask for my number before, Im more likely to believe she's just fucking with me.

• i'd ask why... i mean I've had it happen on occasion but blatantly, i'd think it was a setup.

• i'd be flattered but i'm married so i'd politely decline

• I'd be devastated, because here this attractive girl is who must think I'm attractive enough to actually ask me to talk to her, but I don't have a phone :-/

• I would be happy and give her a hug and kiss and my number. lol.

• Assuming i'm single, yeah why not.

Otherwise, i'd do the flirting part and stop things at the number swapping.

• I would be flattered, and if I consider her attractive and I'm single, I'd give it to her.

• I would be surprised but if I thought they were genuine I would give her number no problem.

• women should do it more often, because for one reason or another, sometimes you like the guy and the only way you'll ever see them again is to make the first move. Why can't a woman knock me over the head and drag me to her cave for once? It should be empowering!

• I'd give her Joe the Plumber's number.

• Very flattered and would give it to her but I have yet to have this happen but I'm sure it works out well for you

• @Stacyzee, how did things turn out with the two guys? Did you get numbers? Call them? Go out? For how long?

• One did. She ended up being a case of Borderline Personality Disorder and I couldn't rid myself of her for the next few months :)

• I'm flattered, but spoken for, so I'd politely decline. But feel good about it.

• Flattered. I'd have every intention of giving it to her but I probably wouldn't because I'd faint then die soon after from shock because this never happens to me

• I voted "A". Not like I'd be able to tell if she was flirting with me unless she went "nuclear."

That's great, more gals need to be like you and ask guys for their number

• I would feel both flattered and skeptical but I'd probably give her my number anyways just to see what her real intentions are.

• It definitely would make my day, I'm not going to lie. I'd also give it to her. I've never had a woman actually approach me before though, I always had to be the one to ask the girl.

• I guess I will be flattered first, then start wondering what's actually going on. Then again, although I'm friends with a lot of women, I've never been successful in taking it to the next level, so I'd be suspicious of why now. I would imagine most men though would be quite flattered and would give you their numbers.

• This is why I question my looks. Girls never give me their number or try to talk to me. They just stare and smile.

• It's never happened before but I'd be flattered. I have no idea if I'd give them my number though. I've never really felt like dating

• I'm not going to lie I would be flattered as hell, and be all confused like "Damn this fine girl asked me for my number?" I'd give it to her, but still be like damn is she serious? Lol.

• I would be very flattened but I would have to say sorry I can not give it to her because I'm married

• I would be flattered and blasted on to the 7th sky. However, she would have to have a good reason to get my number.

• People talking to you on the street in London? Must be a kidnapping, no go.

• I'd be very flattered and I'd definitely give her my number because it's never happened to me before

• This would be the most ideal I think. I'd definitely give a woman my number. <3

• I don't give my number out like that despite how attractive she is. No small talk? Does she even ask for my name? Si nada, no gracias.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be flattered but politely decline, as I just don't swing that way. And also I'm in a relationship. Haha

Of we flip the question and make it an attractive guy asking for my number, I'd be flattered but decline since, again, I have a boyfriend.

In either case tho, I might be creeper out too depending on how they approached me, though I will admit I get more easily creeper out by men than women, simply based off of personal experience and statistics.

• If she's hot and she's also nice, I'd give her my number, no doubts

also, as a bi girl I know how difficult is to approach girls, so I'd very happy to have her making the first move XD

• I wouldn't give them my number!

• I'd be flattered but I would have to tell her I don't swing that way. xD

• I don't understand how people can give their number to a stranger