What are you doing this weekend?

I want to do something fun with my boyfriend this weekend but I'm broke so I was hoping people could give me creative ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• This Saturday is the annual Daytona Beach Fart Festival, and I'll be participating as always. I'm scheduled to straddle the Farting Post at 1 PM.

Most Helpful Girl

• My SO and I try to do things that don't cost money, so you could try picnicking (if it's as nice where you are as it is where I am), going to a video store and picking something random out of the bargain rental bin (they're usually like 99 cents) and watching whatever you grab, choosing some random things around the house and trying to make a unique meal out of unlikely ingredients, or even (if you're outdoorsy people) trying to make a campfire without a lighter. Those are the sorts of things we do. :) Or you could google something random you want to learn and then stay in and learn how to do it. Like get some paper and google how to draw a human then you both give it your best attempt! ;)

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know yet. I might go to a Yankees game I might just go to lunch and a movie with some friends

• Playing in a volleyball tournament out at a university on Saturday.

• Shooting range and not much else at this point.

• Fuck If I know

• I work weekends

• My brother is flying in this weekend so we're just going to catch up and chill.

• Might go to a party this weekend. Hoping to get some, no lie lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Bachelorette party.

• Working on my final film project!

• homework.