GAGgers, Do you love Thy neighbor, Despise Thy neighbor or tolerate Thy neighbor?

I absolutely love my next door neighbors. But my Upstairs are so friken annoying!! I can hear everything they do.

From the T. V playing obnoxiously loud, to Banging (idk don't ask) stomping, loud ass screaming, and countless other things. I frankly don't understand how anybody makes it out alive of that apartment. Cuz it sounds like all hell has been let loose!! -.- and Satan has arrived. #TheDevilSHere

There are two things I want to do when I hear this ^^ crap.
1)GAGgers, Do you love Thy neighbor, Despise Thy neighbor or tolerate Thy neighbor?
RUN away from my apartment. Far far away... Antarctica sounds about right!!

Or

2)
Make TONS of noise so they get a taste of their own medicine.

So Ladies and Gents..

What about you guys... Love em, Despise em or Tolerate em?

LOOOL thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• some woman n her dude used to bang on their ceiling with a broom whenever I dropped something. I eventually got good at catching stuff I drop midair to counter this.

now I can hear my current neighbor below me working out. whenever he jumps it shakes this entire 1920s apt. (i assume he's doin some insanity dvd shit) .

these kinda things don't really bother me, as it's inevitable when living in a 2 story apt.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a quiet old lady whose house always smells like cookies to the left of my house, and a young couple who go at it like rabbits constantly (yes, I can hear them) to the right. Honestly, I can't hate them 😂

by the way, I must steal that second gif. I love it so much, haha.

What Guys Said 14

• When God said "love thy neighbors," I don't think the intent of that statement was "don't mind their shit."

I tolerate them, and I feel like that is enough. lol

• I tolerate my neighbors, don't really talk to either of them, try to mind my own business. lol

• I really have no opinion of my neighbors they don't bother anyone and neither do we, we just all kind of have our own thing going on lol.

• My neighbor is one weird fucker. I can't wait until my house is finished lol

• all my neighbors are pretty cool. i don't know like half of them cause we had like 10 families move in while i was in college so there's like half of my street i don't really know, even though we've had a few street parties...

• My neighbours are so good : they invite me for food about once a week and offer to help with laundry, ask me to babysit their daughter and even pay for it.
    Faith in humanity restored ; - ;

• i dont talk to my neighbors at all but the story of upstairs neighbors is same with me. only a guy live upstairs and he makes soo much noises sometimes moving things and etc.

• I lust my neighbor, Coz her ass is like that <3

• Nah dood that's gay

I'm too drank four this

• I don't even know my neighbors so I guess they're ok

• Theyre cool people.

• Well I live in a neighborhood with our houses spread out so I barely even kno how they look like XD

• "One Love" for all! Until they fuck with my sleep!!! Don't do that please!

• Mostly tolerate and pity.

What Girls Said 14

• I have been there. One of the first places I lived out of university was in a unit below a single mother ( who either didn't have the energy or inclination) to control her children. We had a really quiet unit complex and then. They moved in. Our community garden ended up being destroyed and full of toys. ( which was a shame as each neighbor contributed to making our space beautiful). There was screaming, yelling, stomping, what we thought was things getting broken. I complained, along with others in our complex to our realestate. We were told we were being hard on her. They moved her out after 4 long months, after they came and saw the damage. They had to replace the kitchen and bathroom, as well as flooring and walls.

• Ear plugs in yr ears.

Sleep mask over yr eyes.

If absolutely necessary, wear a pair of earmuffs and/or over-the-ear headphones over the ear plugs, to block out even *more* noise.

Right now, you are depending way too much on everyone else being quiet to ensure that YOU get a good night's sleep. Self-sufficiency is sexy, and shit. #itsyourlife

• I don't know my neighbors. Occasionally I might see one of them when I walk to school, or another when she leaves for work, but I haven't spoken to any of them. I have three. Two of them are really low-key and mind their own business, but my family thinks the third is strange... He feeds wild animals (even raccoons!!!), and he used to feed my pets before my family asked him to stop. Like, can you not? Lol. We don't know what he feeds those animals. Our pets can get plenty of food at home.
    I guess I tolerate them. Although, we should love them, because they tolerate US. We have a pit bull who barks at everything, and there used to be a lot of yelling and stuff. Yeah, we're THOSE people.

• My neighbors aren't too bad. However, there are times when I do get frustrated. I don't understand why car alarms must go off at random times during the night several times a week (if not more than that).

• My next door neighbour at 2-4 am at least 3 times a week attaches a microphone to a speaker system and goes on a debate about particular topics. It sucks cause everyone hears it and goodbye sleep.

So yea I tolerate her but everyone else minds their own business

• Despise.
    Neighbors are always drunk and loud and weird. Perks of living in a college town…lmao
    but for real, I was asleep once and my neighbors shined a laser pointer through my window on my eyes while I was asleep. scared me so badly.

• Don't really know my neighbors...

• I despise thy neighbor in the 3rd floor.
    Aghh peeps keep using our parking space and they don t wanna pay for the elevator but still use it. 😑😒😒
    But the rest are all family members

• Despise them.

• my neighbors are all old folks

• My neighbours fuck really loud.

• I love my neighbors they are not that bad

• My boyfriend's my neighbour.

• I love my neighbors.