Just for fun: my friends was telling me that I should accept the fact that my chest is huge & guys will like me just for that reason. Do you agree?

My friends are crazy but sometimes the things they say is hilarious so I'm very interested to know from someone else
By the way my guy friends were telling me this only two girls that I know agrees.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are guys that will overlook everything else for the chance at big boobs. The problem is you can't only fake the full attraction for so long. At some point he will either need to like more than the chest or he will move on.
    The disadvantage for you is trying to sort these guys out. Thus the saying big boobs can be s curse.

• I can hide my boobs by wearing big shirts, Guys will still talk to me, but they told me to wear a girl shirt that is my size and see what happened and tons of guys were staring one. It's going to be hard because it's kind of hard to tell especially if they pretend they don't care, and yes its a curse.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have great breasts there is no reason not to be happy for that reason but I also think you deserve respect and should not accept that as your only valuable aspect. That asset should just be an added bonus who you are personally should be the main event

• Yes exactly! I use to be paranoid about it but I guess as I got older it was really nothing I can do about it. So the best thing I can do is try and make sure he likes me for who I am and not what he sees.

• Hakunah matata

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it will capture our attention. Will it make guys like you? Not really. It may cause guys to approach you, but relationships aren't built on breasts. LOL.

• Lol I totally agree with you,

• I guess you're just going to have to get over it.

• It's really nothing I can do about it and I don't mind I just think it's funny.

What Girls Said 0