Do you think it's possible to be drunk without drinking?

Because I feel like I'm walking on sunshine bruh

• Of course
  • Nah bruh
  • You're cool kid
  • You're not drunk u were just born this way
  • Space
  • Don't smoke it's a smoke
  • No and yes at the same time

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, your brain can mimic the effects of alcohol without drinking.

Let's make a hypothetical situation.
    Jimmy was 18 years old. He did not know the taste of alcohol and could not detect it if he was to drink it. With that in mind, his older brother Rufus gave him a mysterious liquid and told him "drink it." Jimmy, being naive and gullible, drank it. He did not recognize the taste. Rufus told him it was a highly alcohol beverage (but in actuality it was just root beer).

Jimmy then thought to himself "Oh wow, I just drank a lot of alcohol. I could be drunk. Am I drunk? What do drunk people do? They speak their mind, are happy, and get lightheaded. Yeah sure! Do I feel that way? Oh man, I think I do." The self doubt leads to his mind actually forcing the feeling on him.

From that, he will now act however he thinks a drunk person acts because he thinks he is drunk. The physical changes won't occur, but the mental stuff will. It will eventually wear off in time.

There have been studies and experiments that have done this and prove the phenomenon. Go ahead-- trick all your gullible friends and stuff. It's harmless but it can be interesting to see what people act like haha.

• I can reduce all these points

1: Jimmy was actaully a crack assdick
      2: Rufus was a dog
      3: Yeah
      4: So I'm not drank is what you're dosing
      5: Should I try a control group and independent variable like in science class. Like feed them alcoholl THEN root beer

What Girls Said 13

• That would only work if your happiness eventually turned into stupidity and overemotional reactions to past regrets and you wake up not knowing what happened.

• Yes a couple of times i was drunk from Energy drinks, thankfully I don't drink, because if I did I would be a mess.

• Yes, I'm drunk all the time but I don't really drink too much.

There are ways too, hypnosis is one of them.

• yup! I think I get the idea of what being drunk feels like!

• Yep. That's where the phrase 'drunk on life' came from. :) It's a beautiful thing. And no hangovers!

• Every time I talk to @suitandtie I feel drunk. 😜

• DMaybe u he like drunks a lot of cigarettes andy then after you're done making out with him you'd i. e. and die fj so you're drunk

• I have no idea what you're talking about 😕

• JHe sdrank a lot an dtehn after u made out he is breath got u drunk bro

• Weed.
    Weed is always the answer.

• You're shower

• Oh, nice. 👌

Yeah, at least get a job in your field or something if you're spending time and resources on it. @.@

• Like PRESCHOOL!

• You can be drunk on love. Or better yet, high off life.

• Sure if you can trick the mind into producing the chemicals that are released when your drunk.

• Haha i often feel drunk without drinking.

• you can't help it. its okay. you were born this way

• I have felt the same way. For a day and a half I was actually walking on sunshine. Then it ended. Man I miss that lol😏

• no impaossible

• First time I've heard that answer!

• MM HMM HMMMMM

• ? MMMM MMMMM?

What Guys Said 11