Help, Samsung or Iphone?

Right so im an original android user, however i wanted a change, however i love the samsung layout , but i love the features on an iphone. Help? or do i get a totally different phone like sony xperia. ?

• Samsung Galaxy wins
  • Iphone wins
  • I think another (state which one)

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who has had both. Get the galaxy. I went from the galaxy S3 to the Iphone 6. I made a huge mistake by not getting the galaxy s6...

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an iPhone for years and then switched to galaxy. I think it just depends on what you use your phone for though. The galaxy worked better for me because I love taking pictures and the camera is better. I watch lots of shows and movies on my phone so I like the big display. I also love the durability. I broke my iPhone multiple times, the screen always had a crack, had replaced the phone more than once and that's with an otter box on it. My galaxy I've dropped hundreds of times and it has a dinky designer case and it's never cracked or broke. I have the s5 which is waterproof and I like that I didn't have to buy a bulky case to make it waterproof. I hope some of the newer Samsung will be waterproof again because then I'll upgrade. I enjoy the better customization features for Samsung, you can change the layout, iPhone is standard and not much can be done. The only thing better about iPhone is if you like the latest apps, they come out for Apple before the play store gets them. I'm not a big app person so that's never been an issue for me though. Oh and I like how maps works on Samsung. I even go straight to Google and type in whatever store I want to go to and the directions link straight from Google to my maps. If you youtube comparisons for latest iPhone and Samsung there are some good videos out there that go through all the features and drop tests and lots of shit, that can help you decide what phone to go for.

What Guys Said 17

• Well, you're gonna have to make a decision if you want a cell-phone. You can't have both formats. Me... I'm an Android guy. I've use an iPhone 5s at work and personally, I prefer the Samsung. Currently, using an S4 and very happy with it. I don't want any of that Apple sh*t in my house.

• Iphone is much better, you can go for that.

• You can't go wrong with an Iphone

• IPhone only if you can afford it otherwise an all LTE band phone like a nexus 5x , 6p or one of the motorola ones that take verizon and at&t lte bands.

• Get the iPhone 6s it's so pretty
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lEqXy0Crdo
    @Victorianne trying to get bonus from everyone ;)

• Ahahahaha 😂😂😂😂👍👍 you must be worth a fortune with the amount of bonuses you receive. Hey, you are a great salesman 😂😂😂😂

• @Victorianne oh so i don't need to major in marketing you say :D? haha
      imma give you 50% for giving me that tip
      All rights are reserved ;)

• Haha no you def don't need a major. That's how could you are 👍👍😂

• I have an LG Nexus 5X

Go with either LG G4, LG Nexus 5X if you ask me, do NOT get an LG G4C

• Depends a bit on which Iphone and which Samsung phone were talking about. Keep in mind that ios is a bit limited compared to android.

• Limited how?

• Mainly the customization that android has compared to ios. For example you can't use widgets anymore or dont have a app folder also there won't be a notification light on iphones either and no multiple keys for multitasking, just one home button is all you get. If you dont care about that then go for an Iphone.

• My family all use iPhone.

• Which Samsung and iPhone in particular, though?

• Samsung S7 edge
      iphone 6s

• According to the specifications, the Samsung S7 Edge has a faster performance, new camera features such as dual pixel sensor, expandable storage and a higher screen resolution. So I think that would be the best choice. You're already familiar with Samsung, so you'll get to experience the improvements and changes.

• If you want android then HTC
    Or else iPhone is the best

• iPhone always iPhone

• buy an iphone.

• S7 edge is way better than IPhone 6S.

• iPhone s*xs...

• i think you gotta be more specific, which Samsung galaxy or which iPhone are you talking about?

• S6 and iPhone 6s

• what about s7 edge

• s7 edge is a beast, performance wise it is the 2nd highest phone after Xiaomi Mi5 . Iphone 6s plus benchmark is 1,32,000 whereas s7 edge has benchmark of 1,34,704 and Xiaomi Mi5 has benchmark of 1,43,000. The next topmost phone's benchmarks is 92,000. So you can imagine the how the performance of the top 3 beasts would be. S7 and Mi5 both have Qualcomm's latest and topmost processor Snapdragon 820. So, yeah go for it.

• Not the Samsung Galaxy they are overpriced, try the Samsung J5 less expensive just as powerful

• Samsung.

What Girls Said 7

• I had an s5 it was awsome. i swappes it for an Iphone 6s that was shit as so swapped for a iphone6 that was better buy now have a Galaxy S7 edge. Its one cool phone easy to use waterproof/sweatproof

• It doesn't matter as long as it works!

• I don't believe in Iphone at all theu use very different, they don't support certain programs that many people need for online schoolwork and the chargers break easily, you have to buy all the accessories like chargers and cables from the official apple store which is expensive etc. My advice is stay with android. My mom has a sony Xperia and she's very very happy with it, it takes great foto's and the softwear is very similar to samsung...

• Samsung Is better I love my samsung

• Iphone wins and by fay

• Get an iPhone 6. You'll definitely enjoy it. The SE I believe isn't anything special and is basically the same as the 5S, and the 6S is Similar to the 6. 📲

• I asked a similar question. Ask Mesonfielde. He seems quite knowledgeable on this particular subject.