Are you gonna watch the Olympics this summer?

• Yeah man
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i love the olympics, it's a place where the most physically fit people gather to compete for gold it's so inspiring to watch. also it's in brazil which is one of my favorite countries ever. the swimming, races and boxing are my favorites to watch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, hell yeah! I always watch the Olympics since it only comes around every 4 years! Can't wait!

What Girls Said 15

• I doubt it. None of us are really interested in sports.

• No! lol Mayybe!

• Yeah someone's gotta support Tunisia 😛
    We only get like 3/4 medals but eh it's good for a tiny country with a small population

• that's 3/4 medals more than Luxembourg will get :/

• @Yumix haha it's thanks to 1 guy though, he's a very good swimmer if he doesn't compete this year we will probably end with 0/1 lol
      Plus Luxembourg is still smaller than Tunisia so it's normal haha ^^

• haha true... we only won twice in history a medal at olympics games, 1920 and 1952 xD

but we were close a couple of times... but yeah, we usually participate with 5-10 athletes, so the chances are minimal.

• Might watch the equestrian events and the men's diving but I have no interest in anything else.

• Nah, not my thing.

• Yes, I think so. But I won't watch everything, there are certain parts I find boring.

• I don't see how they are going to be safe in Brazil.

• Yeah but not the whole thing, just the soccer, the sprints and the gymnastics

• I don't have tv

• Nah.

• Nah man, can't be bothered. I find that shit pretty boring, just not my thing.

• yeah i've been waiting

• To many mosquitoes.

• Nope

• I think cause where I ll go in vacancy have no internet and no shop so... I have nothing to do

What Guys Said 12

• South America is a good timezone for me - Most of the events will happen in my evening time so I will be off work - I will follow some sports but the rest of the time rely on the highlights compiled by the broadcasters. Of course it is good for the channel surfers among us as you end up watching the most bizarre sports.

• this site has the least fun people. who doesn't watch the olympics? let's rephrase this; which sane person doesn't like watching the olympics?

• Not into summer Olympics. Not my thing.

• No interest.

• I never do

• eh I'll follow it a bit but nothing I'm super excited about

• I'll only follow the olympic Rugby Sevens turnament. The rest doesn't really interest me.

• Yeah man, been an avid watcher since the 2008 Games.

• Lol obviously

• Maybe a couple of rvents

• Surely I will, am especially excited about the cycling... Tom Dumoulin has a good chance to win :-)

• Yeah I'm looking forward to the opener and some games