The truth or no?

The truth or no!?

• truth
  • no
  • this is why i hate being a women!
  • dam men!
  • dont care
  • 9% (3)20% (4)14% (7)Vote

Most Helpful Girl

• A few months ago, I had huge fight with my sister and we made up after a half hour. But there are girls from my old high school, I won't talk to, to this day. I guess it depends on the person.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Sometimes true, sometimes not. It depends on the individuals, the type of fight, and whether or not they were able to resolve the issue.

• LMAO that pic made me laugh so much haha

• This is totally dependant on the person and the situation.

Both genders can be mature about solving conflicts and they can also really suck at it. I've seen example of what the picture describes BUT to counter - I've seen grown ass men holding onto petty grudges for years. I've also seen women settle disputes within hours and continue on with no hard feelings.

• Definitely true. Hahaha

• true as fuck, I had a fight with my friend and we talked again after 9 months

• my sister held a grudge with one of her friends for like 4-5 years you'd think a person would forget after a year or so but 4 years dam son!

• Lol, so true, but so sad.

• Depends on the individuals involved and who we're fighting with.
    Honestly if we're stereotyping I think the girls would say hi to each other if they haven't seen each other in forever.

• no! No!

• There is some truth to it

• Sooooooo true, lol.

• Hahah this is true 😃

What Guys Said 3

• For the guys If its in school yes in the streets No. As far as the women go they seem to makeup pretty fast

• YES! In my experience anyway XD I usually just need to take my anger out, calm down and then i forgive the person and we just laugh about it. But most girls that i know hold grudges against eachother for years! XD

• i too have also experienced this

• I know right XD And yeah, with most guys ones you feel like you've given the other person what they had coming, you're basicly eveen so you just forget aabout it haha

• It's absolutely true. Females likes to drag stuff on forever instead of getting over it