Who are you voting for?

Which presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Donald Trump
  • Ted Cruz
  • John Kasich
  • Hilary Clinton
  • Bernie Sanders

Most Helpful Guy

• Cruz or Trump. Will probably end up being Trump who gets the nominee, so more than likely Trump.
    No one who was for sanders, Clinton, trump or cruz in the beginning has changed their mind, nor will they. It's the people in the middle that matter most.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I'm voting for Donald Trump. The rest are dishonest liars especially Liery Clinton, and John Kasich is weird.

• I hope this is sarcasm. You really think Trump is honest? Or even a good person?

• I'd say they're all liars but Trump does it more boldly than most. Many of his stances have reversed 4 or more times during his candidacy. During the debates, Trump repeatedly says that the things the other candidates call him out for are lies, but the majority of them can be verified with a quick google search.
      The difference is most candidates apologize when they're caught, but Trump continues to deny it.

• I'd rather take my chances with Trump.

• My views are conservative. I saw the time when Trump stood up for his faith against the Pope! That was freaking awesome! Whoever becomes the Republican nominee for president, I'm voting for the Republican! This is my first time voting in a presidential election! Go Trump, Cruz, or Kasich! Suck you, Sanders, and especially you, Clinton! Dishonor to the Jackass party! Go Elephants!

• I'd recommend looking at the different views for whoever the democratic nominee is too. You might be surprised about what you like.

• If this is anything like a real representation of how the voting will go, we need more women to go out and vote!

• I'm voting for the GOP nominee. I like Cruz, Trump and Kasich.

• Ugh... I REALLY don't want to think about that...

• I'm feeling the Bern, but whatever your political affiliation is, like it or not, Hillary is going to be our next president.

• If I was American, I would vote for Trump!

• Darrel Castle. He has now officially sealed the Constitution Party nomination.

• None of the above. We've had these 2 parties in control of the country for 200 years and have gotten nowhere. Things are only getting worse. So I do not vote. I let my lack of a vote represent my lack of confidence in my government.

• I'm Feeling the Bern :D

• 0|1
    • He's no Darrel Castle, but it's good to see I'm not the only freethinker on this site.

• Where's Ted?

• Bernie Sanders

• Fuck all of them and their supporters except Sanders

• I'm 15!

• I've already voted for Sanders, so this question is meaningless, since it's too late now, lol.

• It would be Sanders if it came to the option. Unfortunately there is close to 0 chance of him becoming the nomination after Clinton "somehow" (money) convincing almost 100% of the democratic superdelegates to vote for her.

• This is the truth for both sides. Doesn't matter who the people want. Bernie and Donald have no chance of actually getting the nomination.

• @becca123 Maybe, with Trump it depends on if he gets enough delegates (I think it's like 1200) for an instant nomination.

• none of these fools.

• None of those. They are terrible candidates.

• Trump for sure.

• Donald Trump, of course.

https://youtu.be/5q2aEWxGyaA

• I can't believe so many people would vote for Donald Trump lol

• I'm surprised by all the Bernie Sanders votes tbh.

• I'm surprised too. I thought more people would've voted for the lying dumb-ass bitch. Her husband is a lying dumb-ass son of a bitch!

• @Titanic1912 me too tbh

• Vote for Darth Sidious and Darth Vader!
    Together let us rule the Galaxy!
    d1adzt5ywvzymo.cloudfront.net/.../...-06-45-55.jpg

• Ted Cruz is the man. That tax plan tho <3

• The Donald

What Girls Said 6

• where's "not voting"?

• Bernie Sanders

• I already voted for bernie 2 months ago

• DEFINITELY NOT BERNIE SANDERS OR HILARY CLINTON

• Cruz or Trump

• Not voting