Why does the galaxy s7 have SO many legend of zelda covers yet I can't find any for the j7?

This is depressing me because I really want one for the new cell phone I bought. Though with amazon I'm not having any luck at all. :'(

If your not sure on what I mean it's the Samsung galaxy s7 and j7
www.phonebunch.com/.../...-galaxy-s7-edge-2348.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Samsung is a huge hyped up high end smartphone brand.

I just got a shiny new S7 edge.. I'm loving it. I do wish they would stick with stock Android though.. Can't wait for the Android N update 😍

But yeah it's all about marketing and sales.

What Guys Said 6

• because one of them is a high end phone with tons of marketing and hype and the other one is a relatively unknown midrange device which will sell a fraction of the S7 even though it's less than half it's price, and with that it's less attractive for third party accessory manufacturers

• if you want that hip accessory then you need to buy one of the super hyped phones, which is one of the iPhones or the Samsung flagship devices. Even if you buy a flagship device from a different manufacturer it will become already much more difficult finding that stuff.

• I'm to broke for that kind of cell phone. :(

• : / just give it more time. They will come. Or maybe you just didn't find them...

• 0|0
    • This does help, sadly the money I will be using to get it is with an amazon gift card. This is still really helpful. ^^

• You can scrape $20 together! Just make sure there's no rules against printing a copyrighted image... good luck!

• Is the j7 the same as the s7 edge?

I can't tell from the picture :/

• They don't look alike, the J7 is on the left and the S7 is on the right. S7 costs like $700 and the J7 is around $200

• just put on a damn sticker

• What are s7 and j7?

What Girls Said 0