Have you ever cheated on a test?

Does it make a difference if the test was: bring your own laptop, login through the web via a passcode in class they give.

• I've cheated on a test
  • I have not cheated
  • None of your sniveling business
based on this poll, a lot more guys haven't cheated on tests and and lot of girls did cheat on tests.
but i did too so who am i to judge

Most Helpful Girl

• I never cheated on a test and was personally offended when I found out how many people in my class were cheaters.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never cheated on an exam and it's something I'm very proud of. In fact, I haven't cheated on occasions where I even had the opportunity to cheat and probably wouldn't have gotten caught. In my opinion, that's something you just don't do. It's extremely unfair towards the students who've worked hard and are honest. So if I ever found out about another student cheating, I would not hesitate to tell it to a teacher/professor. I don't know how anyone can think it is okay to cheat on exams. In my opinion, they should actually make cheating a legal trespassing and put a fine on it.
    Also, people who cheat not only hurt other students but they also destroy a system that is built on trust. For example a teacher might be very easy-going and give his students a lot of liberties if he feels that he can trust them. However, if he feels like they're constantly abusing his trust, he will be forced to act like a dickhead police officer instead of a passionate educator. I don't know how any student can want that. In short: cheating on tests is despicable and cheaters should be punished severely. If you are caught cheating on university level, they should not only kick you out of the college but they should make a nationwide ban, so you can't enter any other university in the country. That is how it works here in Europe with plagiarism. If you are caught doing plagiarism in a term paper, you are immediately kicked out of the university and you have a continent-wide ban on higher education. So for example if I did plagiarism, not only would I be banned in all universities in Switzerland, but also in Germany, England, France, Norway, Sweden, Hungary and almost all other European nations. I would be royally fucked - which is what cheaters deserve.

• I hadn't cheated I think it is wrong too, i was so stressed about this exam that i had the powerpoint open in the back. and I was "verifying" my answers... I had them right. I feel so guilty should i turn my self in? Im a junior in college...

• And I'm not trying to be mean or rude, I just think not cheating is generally the better way to live your life if you know what I mean.

• well i know i cheated lol, i was asking what your defnition encompassed. but yeah, i feel awful cuz i look down upon cheating, telling my friends not to and shit, so like i feel like a total hypocrite. on the other hand i was stressed out as fuck with external factors and personal issues that probably led me to it, cuz i would have never otherwise.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm terrible with anything number related, so yeah, I did it

my friends were close to me giving me all the answers, I got an 8 lol

the teacher couldn't watch because I was outside the class.. to keep me away from cheating actually, but another class who did the test first, gave me the answers.

For them, I didn't fail the subject. I'm so lucky to have them xD

• I'd be ok with introducing a bit of soft kink into things as they years press on to keep things interesting but I have zero interest in any fetish type stuff at all.

• wut?

• Hahaha I am just as confused as you are! This is CLEARLY not the question I was answering.

• I've helped my friends cheat, if that counts? But I've never needed to. I'm a bit smrt at taking tests.

• I've let others cheat from me but I've never cheated off of someone's paper or secretly used notes. I guess that still counts as cheating. I don't like giving away my answers during a test, but what else can I do. I don't want to have problems with other students or having other students hate. Maybe I should make a list of students to never sit next to during a test or exam.

• Yes I've cheated on tests during my early school years and in HS. I don't regret it though. Nothing I've learnt is applying towards my major nor future anyways.

• i have cheated in school before but since i'm a teacher now, i rather have students tell me when they don't understand something so i can explain it rather then have them resort to cheating their way out of the situation.

• No, but I once accidently slept in, missed a test and still got a somewhat decent score on it lol. Not sure how that happened but I ain't complaining.

• I hav plenty of times on Spanish until she moved me up.. Ugh... https://media1. giphy. com/media/xTiTnLBtkZ6paIqqI0/200w. gif

• ya once when i was in grade school. The guilt ate at me and i learned my lesson after that!

• Vote A = TOO many times

• Yeap, I have.. like..10 times..😥

• I've lied about being sick so I could have more time to study...

• Yeha I did a lot last year I haven't this year

• I always used to write the physics formulas in my calculator. Saved my grade lol

• Yes, I do it a lot

What Guys Said 7

• No I never have

• I've never cheated.

• the people who haven't are obviously lying :P

• haha more than once x_x

• I had to do it. German is so f***ing hard. Didn't want to fail my class.

• I actually don't think I have.

• I want to start a business, and I'm not going to hire women based on these poll results. Unless I happen to need models or something.