If a guy and a girl are in the same bedroom alone, do you assume they're gonna have sex?

A girl goes into the guy's room, what do you assume is going to happen?

They're NOT in a relationship.

• They're gonna have sex
  • They're NOT gonna have sex

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like saying if I was in a room where there was weed, that I'd definitely smoke it. Or that if I'm around alcohol, that I'm just going to drink it. Or if I was in a room with a gun, that I'd just kill myself.

See, just because it could happen, doesn't mean that it's going to happen. Humans aren't like dogs, where as long as they are male and female and enclosed in an environment, they will try to mate at some point. I hate when people *cough, cough, like my father, cough* assume this shit.

• And yeah, it could happen, people have ONS and shit. But that's not the norm, so I wouldn't assume so.

• I would assume they were gonna have sex. I've never been in the same room with a girl, alone, and not have sex or have something happen, especially if we slept in the same bed.
      To me, it'd feel weird to sleep in the same bed and not do anything.
      I understand nothing may happen if they're in the room for a few minutes, but like an hour? Nah, I'd assume something happened.

• Harvard believes that if you are in a room with a gun, the chances of you killing yourself increase dramatically. Just depends on how long you're trapped in that room.

If a man and a woman are trapped in a room for a hundred years, they will have sex eventually. The vast majority of them would. I've been in bed just chilling with several friend girls, and it just happens. Happened with this girl who viewed me like a little brother, too. If there was weed, you would eventually smoke it. If there was alcohol, you would eventually drink it. But sure. Just because a man and a woman are in a room for a couple of hours, doesn't mean they will absolutely have sex. But it significantly increases the likelihood than if they were a lot of other places.

Most Helpful Guy

• I said "they're not," but my opinion really is "they might," or "I hope they do" if at least one of them is attractive. A lot of it depends on their interaction on their way in. If they are both smiling and happy, there is a pretty good chance the tools will come out and they'll collaborate on fixing one another's plumbing. If one or both are sad or angry, it's likely going to be a personal, private conversation.

What Girls Said 18

• Only if I had witnessed them being touchy and/or flirty before they went into the bedroom.

Otherwise no. I've been in a bedroom with a couple guys before and all we did was share a bed and sleep, nothing happened. Because we weren't into each other like that.

Though both the guys were super attractive and I wouldn't have said no, neither of us tried to start anything.

Plus I have a habit of it being 2 guys and just me sharing a bed... and we've had this discussion. It's not a high likelihood of anything happening lol.

• There really is no cut and dry answer. It depends on the people. I've been alone with guys I've found attractive without having sex with them, whereas I'm sure there are others who wouldn't be able to contain themselves.

• Depends on who they are, if the girl entering the room is me, and if the guy inside the room is you, then I say YES, it's gonna be rough sex, all night long 😅😜😘

• If they are not relatives, and if they are both attractive, it is quite possible.

• I don't know, I just know that n one should put me in a room, alone, with a man I'm attracted to.
    Depends on the people, but yeah if both seem to be mutually attracted to one another I would assume they'll be having a fun time.

• Depends on their age, friendship, experience etc.

If they're good friends, virgins and 16-17, probably not.
    If they're GOOD friends, both sexually active and 20+, probably.
    Especially if they find each other sexually attractive.

• But imagine you know nothing about them, you just know they're not in a relationship.

• Then I'd assume they're doing whatever they damn well please. If I know nothing about them except they're in a relationship then I don't care what they DO do.
      As long as whatever happens is consensual, I don't give a shit.

• it completely depends on the people. if they're both into casual sex and stay in the room for a while, then yeah more then likely it'll lead to sex. but they could also be very sexually awkward or just very conservative (or at least one of them), so being alone in a room just doesn't mean anything.
    but if they're in between the two (enjoy sex but not into random hook ups) then its most likely just going to be some cuddling.

• Depends on their relationship, how old they are, whether they're sexually active, etc.

• You just know they're not in a relationship. You don't know how old (over 18, of course), or if they're sexually active. You just know they're not in a relationship, and that they just went into a room together.

• Then I wouldn't assume anything.

• um no if that was true i would have done so with 24 guys lol

• Them nasty perverts are going to end up fucking each others brains out. :D

• Only if they like each other that much...

• obviously it depends on the people and how open they are, what theyre wearing, who went into whoms room, how late it was, what the plans the next day are, etc. but in general no, theyre not

• Sharing the same bed? Yeah, sex is on the menu. Or at least some fooling around.

• No. There most likely isn't mutual attraction. Even if there's only 2 people in a bedroom, they still have standards.

• No they could be cuddling, he could be making her feel better if she's sad, they could be watching a movie, or even just taking a nap in the same bed

• I wouldn t think anthng cs I wouldn t even care lol.

• I don't go into a guys room and less I intend to have sex and a guy, in my opinion would always assume he's going to have sex

• I don't automatically assume sex but I do think somethings going down

• So there's gonna be some touching basically xD

• Please refrain deer from commenting on my posts

• @DianeDuffus well you shouldn't have commented on my opinion initially. Your input is unnecessary

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know. It depends on how they feel that moment. Married couples don't have sex every night either.

• I have no reason to believe that they would have sex. Only scenario I might think that is if both of them are very promiscuous, but like I said earlier I would still probably assume they weren't going to have sex.

• You can use your imagination any way you want lol. They could be doing anything. To answer your question it depends.

• Well what do YOU think might happen?

• Depends. I chill with my best friend sister sometimes with her in her room alone, and all we do is chill, drink, talk, and play video games. Not going to lie if she ever mention about doing other shit, uh wear some ear muffs then lol.

• Do I assume? It depends on how she went to the bedroom, but it's no complete certainty. I would definitely be keeping an eye on them if they are underage. Otherwise, it's not my business.

• Who knows.
    Another one into the rumour pile.

• I've been in plenty of girls rooms and nothing sexual happened, and it's not that I didn't like them, cuz I've been in the girl I'm dating's (although that was before we were dating) room, and nothing sexual happened we played smash brothers

• Nope I don't assume anything.

• I said no, but bedrooms usually are a private, intimate space. Obviously, people walk near or even into rooms all the time just to talk, but it's hard to say without more information, really.

• Thank u girls.. here's where i confirm.. Men and women cannot be friends.

Of course sex is going to happen

• I have female friends but they are married so that makes it invalid. Last single girl I became friends with started to crush on me hard. So that term men and women can't be friends is half true

• @fueledbythc its like.. Sure lets be friends.. But deeply we want more, dude you know this and i know it...

• Yeah that's a sexapy I mean recipe for disaster.

• It's possible that it could happen!

• Putting myself in that situation, sex would not happen unless its a girl I'm in love with.

• It all depends on them

• I don't assume anything.

• They will. She bends over. He gets a boner! BAM!

• Nope. Alone in a bedroom does not equal sex.