How do you deal with being tired?

I'm tired a lot, and I just use some cold water and coffee. How about you? What are your tips to staying awake on a sleepy day?

I can't just sleep, I go to school and find it hard to stay focused when so sleepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• make sure to sleep enough
    healthy diet
    be active and don't lie all day lazy on bed.

that's what makes me tired all the time :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a vitamin pill with iron every day

What Guys Said 14

• Anything with caffeine in it and also exercising and playing any type of sport. A good night's rest helps with staying awake.

• Either stimulate yourself!..
    Or just pass out..
    But I have a condition where I cannot sleep In day.. It's like I sleep only 5-6 time in day.. In 1 year..

• i dont try to keep myself awake because i love sleep very much :), but if i wanna stay awake and im sleepy then i mostly watch any tv series or listen to songs and browse internet.

• Energy drinks.

• Rest + coffee.

• a lot of coffee , tea or anything with caffeine in it.

• Fork in a toaster, that'll do it every time.

• Think about sex💁🏻

• I hear sleep is fun

• I don't sleep much :P

• doing some excersice will help wake you up

• I sleep in lectures

• Sleep?

• I'm very much a B-person; meaning I can wake all night.

So I'm dreadful in the mornings, and I slaps very cold water in my face before brushing my teeth and live off coffee. Sadly I've found that energy drinks make me more tired.

Sadly I have no tips on how to stay awake during the day, but somehow I just do - I seem to wear the day down ;)

It's a vicious cycle.

What Girls Said 4

• Keeping myself active and moving in any way I can helps. If I'm sitting around, not doing much, that's when the feeling gets worse and almost too much to handle at times. Make sure you are getting enough sleep, though. Being too tired all of the time isn't a good thing, so keep that in mind.

• i go to sleep...

• Wash my face with cold water and stretch my muscles.