Do you like Dogs or Cats? Why?

This question has separated pet lovers since forever.
We humans have had many debates on the topic 'cats vs dogs' and both sides have their supporters.
Dogs are loyal, cats are treacherous, they say.
Dogs open up to anyone, cats choose wisely,
they say
What do you people say?

• DogsDo you like Dogs or Cats? Why?
    52% (11)67% (12)59% (23)Vote
  • CatsDo you like Dogs or Cats? Why?
    43% (9)17% (3)31% (12)Vote
  • Neither (Don't even bother to click it)
    5% (1)16% (3)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please give a reason for your preference.

1|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both, they both have their pros and cons. I think it all depends on what kind of person you are. Dogs require a bit more physical activity (like having to walk them) where as with cats you just have to give them their basic necessities and a bit of love and attention.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am more like a cat person than a dog person. I am Active but no that Active. And i need love and Attention from only certain peoples. It's okay if you are not talking about me. I just like to share :3

• @ForSafety well thank you for the share :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Cats are misunderstood. They can be just as awesome as any dog can be so I voted for cats.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yup, cats are indeed misunderstood.

• Yes, most cats are such loving, kind and loyal animals as well. You just have to know how to look after a cat and treat it well.

What Girls Said 12

• I love both. Dogs are my favourite because I've never actually owned a cat, but I've owned 10 dogs at one point :P I've grown up with them from the day I was born, they're just so enthusiastic and loving and caring and yeah, I adore them. I didn't like cats until I started interacting more with my boyfriend's cat and they're definitely different but they have their own way of making you feel special too and they're really soft.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're both cute, but I prefer dogs. I'm pretty allergic to cats, though, so I need to watch myself more around them. I don't want to flare up.

0|1
    0|0
  • cats. their cuter, I can carry them around, etc. dogs are annoying, too loud, need too much attention, more likely to turn violent, etc

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person but I also love dogs! I feel like if I was an animal, it would be a cat because I'm lazy, bossy and I'm low-key a bitch. I also eat a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer dogs because they're lively and exciting. they're eager and love attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both?
    Both.
    Both is good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dogs but I love cats! ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I'm more of an aquarium type of person

0|0
    0|0
  • cats!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the both option. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I like both. But cats are, and always will be number 1 in my eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like both, but I voted dogs for a number of reasons. Dogs are more intelligent, loyal, and useful. They can herd, hunt, aid disabled people, work, and protect the house. They also can protect livestock. Cats only useful purpose, is that they kill mice. While affectionate and clean, they are not very loyal. I mean dogs actually love their owners more than cats do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both dogs and cats but I prefer dogs. I think dogs make a great companion if you're quite a lonely person and I think dogs are generally more fun than cats. I guess though that you can find a way of having fun with both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both actually? I like cats because they are kinda cute and that they know how to def themselves and still looks so cute.
    And as for dogs i just like how dashing they looks? That's probably all? i could think of o. o

0|1
    0|0
  • Dogs and I want that Huskie!! 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm a dog person

0|0
    0|0
  • both <3

but I have cats

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't call dogs "mans' best friend" for nothing you know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both in different ways!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs.

0|0
    0|0