Do you agree with this logic on third wave feminists?

Third Wave Feminist logic: man make car, woman drive car, woman crash car, woman blame man.
Woman make car, woman drive car, woman crash car, woman blame man for not making car.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I drive a Chevy and due to faulty brakes or a bad airbag I'm injured, I blame woman.
    Mary Barra is CEO of GENERAL Motors.

Most Helpful Guy

• Third Wave Feminism is Marxism repackaged. It is about control. It is not just simply to pit women against men but is a movement to take the rights away from all and it is working. It has nothing to do with equality.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Can you point out any feminist who actually said that? Or are you simply pulling it out of your ass.

• Said? Back into your asshole fool. Come back when you understand what logic means.

• You're the idiot here. You just claim some bullshit and accuse "feminists" of saying it but you have no single shred of evidence. You just want to stir some emotions. People like you should be forbidden to even open their mouths.

• Exactly

• Voted

• I don't understand o. o but we should be equal? o. o