Who would be a better president of the USA?

Which one of them would you vote for if they were all nominated for the presidential elections?

• John KasichWho would be a better president of the USA?
  • Ted CruzWho would be a better president of the USA?
  • Hillary ClintonWho would be a better president of the USA?
  • Donald TrumpWho would be a better president of the USA?
  • Bernie SandersWho would be a better president of the USA?
  • The PenguinWho would be a better president of the USA?
  • Mr. BurnsWho would be a better president of the USA?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's a tie between Mr. Burns, and The Penguin :D

Most Helpful Girl

• The Penguin - he's got a plan and ambition. =)

+ he understands hard work and hardship. =)

What Guys Said 21

• I would vote for Kasich. I don't necessarily agree with ALL of his policies, but i view him as the most "normal" candidate. The rest of them seem like extremists to me.

Bernie Sanders is a socialist, who wants to make one of our biggest industries entirely free - which would DESTROY our economy. Education isn't a basic human right. You either earn it through scholarship, or work your ass off to pay for it.

Hillary Clinton is off the table entirely, because she is a power hungry criminal who cares nothing for the citizens of america, and feeds off of the hurt emotions of women and minority groups.

Donald Trump is racist, narcissistic, sexist, and not even qualified to be President. Every other candidate is a governor, politician, or somehow involved in the government, while Trump is a businessman, and a reality TV star. How he even got nominated is BEYOND me.

Ted Cruz would be my second choice, and probably the most logical option considering how poorly Kasich is doing. But Cruz isn't a good candidate either. He has put barely any effort into furthering his OWN policies. He is focusing his entire campaign on simply being the Anti-Trump. He hasn't given us any reasons why we should elect HIM, but he has plenty of reasons why we SHOULDN'T elect Trump.

• Sanders, but Clinton's my second choice. Trump's a narcissist, Cruz's a religious zealot, and Kasich has also made derogatory comments about women and minorities.

Sanders is the only one out of them who's honest and is the best choice for me, Clinton not as much, but she's far better than the three stooges of the GOP.

• She's just nicer in tone but follows the same policies as the GOP.

• @Fugue That email had information on it, yes, but Clinton did not know of it. And the Benghazi thing was made up by the Republicans, look it up.

• I'm not talking about the emails. The FBI will choose whether to indict her on that.

I'm talking about things like the wall street bribes and the bankruptcy bill flip-flop. The banks' fraud crashed the economy, and she is against reinstating a rule that prevented it for nearly a century, which her husband repealed. The DNC illegally laundered money towards her campaign. And now it's even out that she pays internet trolls. Not to mention the disastrous wars she voted in favor of. There's no reason to consider her competent or in any way good.

• Hillary

• I would most certainly vote for The Penguin :P

• Bernie is done now too after NY. Trump and Clinton are two left standing unless the Republicans rig it against Trump like the Democrats rigged it against Bernie.

• If they rig it against Trump, he will run as an independent. In such a case, Bernie should also do the same, and Bernie would win.

• hey why wasn't i a nomination i wanted to run :(

• So did Arnold Schwarzenegger ;)

• Kasich

• Putin

• The penguin free fish for a life

• Donald Trump

• 0|2
    • Poor people in Yugoslavia were feeling the burn to after getting bombed in the 80's.

• @106473 Because their soldiers were hiding (so much about their alleged "courage")

• So your telling me to get over collateral damage?

• Donald Trump.

• Isn't the Penguin British

• Sometimes, but the rest of the time he's just well-spoken from a wealthy background.

• Nope, he was born in the Gotham City (state of New Jersy), raised by the American penguins (after his parents abandoned him).

• No, he's an American from Gotham City, USA.

• resurrect Honest Abe...

or Ike..

Or better still, get back LBJ, and get him to live for 100 years, and then after him FDR for 200 years... by 2200 AD, med tech could cure him of being in a wheelchair, so it's win-win.

• Kasich because he is sane, has tons of experience and accomplishments, and has reasonably solid record of bipartisanship and bringing people together.

• The general election will be Hillary vs. Donald, or The Liar vs. The Bombastic. I wish that was not the choice, but between those two, I could not vote for The Liar.

• Ben Carson!

Too bad him being a boring speaker to listen to supersedes the fact that he had good policies.

• Ted Cruz all the way. He's my boy.

• Trump for sure

• The Donald

• It's a tossup between Kasich and Mr. Burns

Hey, being a good president doesn't mean you have to be a good person, just a competent administrator whose goals are more or less in line with the good of the nation.

• I'm quite sure that being a good person is a requirement for that, because if you are competent and a bad person almost surely you will mind your own business and use power for your own good.
      Of course being a good person doesn't necessarily mean to be competent, and that would be equally bad.

• @Giacomanzo

There are all sorts of different ways to be a bad person. A president could be a complete egotist yet still be patriotic and want to succeed at his job just to gratify his sense of himself. FDR is a good case in point. Nixon was a seriously lousy human being but he wasn't a bad president.

• Actually Nixon was a bad President. He started the "war on drugs" that has ruined the country by causing massive corruption, interference with peoples' lives, the incarceration of more people than any other nation, and the waste of billions of dollars on intrusive policing.

What Girls Said 10