Hey.. Yah know guys are generally turned on by bi/lesbian girls... Do girls feel the same about bi/gay guys?

Because I'm bi, and I just wanna know

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a bi female, I like both evenly. I can say that it would be majorly hot to see two guys together, big turn on. However, the vast majority of women I have come across don't get turned on by it

What Girls Said 19

• No. I'm only turned on by an Alpha Male; a man who knows what he wants and isn't confused about his sexuality. To me, someone saying they are "bi", just means they are confused or haven't figured out who they are or what they want out of a relationship, or they can't be decisive and make a decision one way or the other.

You either like penis, or you like vagina. Pick one.

The main reasons guys get turned on by "bi" females, is because they are hoping it will lead to a 3-way, or being able to watch girl-on-girl in person.

I don't think there are too many girls who get turned on by watching two guys go at it. I think women's bodies tend to be more pleasing to the eye... where as male bodies... well... just don't have the same effect because girls are not usually as visually turned on as guys tend to be. With girls, a lot of it's emotional. It's a mind game. You have to foreplay our minds before we get turned on.

• Not confused, I like guys and I like girls, it isn't a decision, its who I am

• @johnnywoods what did I say that would make you think something doesn't exist? Of course bi people exist and assexual people exist. But as we age, many of us end up making a conscience choice to choose something in particular. If you are someone who believes in marriage/something you want, you have to pick ONE. You don't get to pick both unless you want to practice polygamy. Of course all types of natural feelings and urges and desires exist. The point is, unlike animals, humans have the capacity to not act on every single urge or desire or feeling. We use our critical reasoning skills (or at least we are supposed to) to make choices that may not line up with our natural feelings. I mean... sometimes I get the natural urge to slap someone, but I don't... because that would be the wrong choice. You don't have to agree with my opinion and I could really care less if you do or don't. You are only 23 so I don't expect you to understand that much about life as you will when you are 33

• You keep saying about how you're in your 30s, butim guessing you felt the same way at 20. If you believe its a choice, maybe you're choosing to be straight and don't feel right that way, but choose it anyway

• NOPE.
    Not a turn on but not a turn off.
    I mean, I'm gonna get horny seeing a guy be dominate but I cannot stand seeing a guy be submissive.
    I'm okay with lesbian/straight porn but gay porn bothers me (or any porn where the male is submissive).

Bi/gay guys don't affect me cause if he's bi then that's cool, not a turn on/off, and neither do gay guys. They're not a turn on/off cause they're gay and I'm female.

The only time it's a turn off for me is when the guy is submissive, regardless of the sexuality of the relationship.

• No. Like it's not a turn on for a dude to wear a specific pair of pants, it's not a turn on for a man to be bisexual. Also, it shouldn't be a turn on for someone to be gay - that would mean that they are not at all interested in you and never will be. Only an idiot would think so.

• I'm not turned on by gay guys because I know they're not interested in me.
    As for bi guys, they also don't turn me on.

• I love gay boyz <3

• No not at all, it's quite disgusting actually.

• Hmm, I'm bi myself, and two guys or two girls getting together is a turn on for me. I know that not everyone feel that way but yeah

• no, as long as we have mutual interest that isn't relevant

• No no

• No.. For me no.

• ew not at all

• Well that's not very nice, is it?

• @asker you asked her, dude. If someone asked me if I was interested in homosexual activity between men, "ew not at all" would be close to my answer.
      There isn't anything mean or homophobic about a natural reaction that says "nothing about that appeals to me."

• Nope, not me at least.

• YES YES YES !! All ny otps are gay lol

• no, that disgusting me

• It really does depend on the girl. For me, yes

• It would be so damn hot if my boyfriend was bi. I kinda have this fantasy of him fucking a smaller skinny guy. He's pretty tall and fit. I don't know why I want to see that but I actually think about it a lot.

• I only watch gay M/M porn so yes.

• I just think men are fucking sexy

What Guys Said 2

• Actually as there is a serious obesity problem in the lesbian community I rarely find them attractive.

• Probably