Aren't Mexicans and Canadians still North American's?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're correct @BeeNee. Wikipedia says:

Central America (Spanish: América Central, Centroamérica or América del Centro) is the southernmost, isthmian portion of the North American continent, which connects with South America on the southeast. Central America is bordered by Mexico to the north, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Central America consists of seven countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama. The combined population of Central America is between 41,739,000 (2009 estimate)[1] and 42,688,190 (2012 estimate).[2]

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course we are... Has something changed and we don't know about it yet?

What Guys Said 19

• Mexico is central America

• yes they are

• Of course they are. It's simple geography.

• They sure are. However only those in the United States can be called Americans without the north.

• no. they're not. thats why americans are americans and Canadians are candaians and mexicans are mexicans

• You sure about that?

• tell me about it. u just dont get it. its really simple. americans are americans. mexicans are mexicans. Canadians are Canadians. really not hard.

• It is hard for you to understand, but since you don't seem to grasp the concept that a person can be more than one thing, I'll just leave you to it, hmm-k.

• of course they are

• Of course.

• Yes, I believe so.

• Yes, they are...

• Yes, they are.
    So is everyone north of the Panama Canal

• Yea absolutely

• No man we Canucks are NA

• Yes, they are

• Yes. What is your point?

• My friend is literally sitting next to me telling me that Canadians and Mexicans, "don't count" as North American's. I'm like... uh, yes they do, and let me prove it via a bunch of random people on the internet, LOL!

• No because they are brown.

• Yepp.

And your next president claims he's going to block one of that nation in; and make 'em pay for it (!) - hey, people in the USA voted for Bush junior - twice! So I'm pretty sure those nitwits are going to vote Trump into office

• Yup. That's why NAFTA is called NAFTA.

• Yes, they are the 51sr and 52nd States of the USA.

• God gave these to the United States but they don't need them yet.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, but if you call any of us Americans it won't go over well.

• Yep, they're still on the continent of North America.

• Uhhhh yeah...

• Canadians are. point?

• Um, Mexicans are too. My friend is literally sitting next to me telling me that Canadians and Mexicans, "don't count" as North American's. I'm like... uh, yes they do, and let me prove it via a bunch of random people on the internet.

• ah. but only Americans and Canadians are North American

• Once again, so are Mexican's. Did no one study Geography. North America includes (23) countries and dozens of possessions and territories. It contains all Caribbean and Central America countries, Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, the United States of America, as well as Greenland.

• Geographically, of course they are.

• They are

...

• Yes.