Guys, would you be as attracted to a girl if you knew she was bisexual?

• Yes
    77% (23)
  • No
    23% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcourse, as long as she is willing to have a comitted relationship with just one gender there is no difference with a straight girl. Some guys even love the idea of their girlfriend being bisexual. I dont really see why but to each their own.

What Guys Said 16

• I would be more attracted.
    Bisexuality is a turn on. I would love that I could talk to her about how much I might find women desirable, and knowing she could relate. In a way, it's just another thing to bond over.

• Not remotely so.

• I have dated two bisexual women in my life and in both cases it was problematic. My experience is they could not bond long term with a man. One that I still know about she now lives full time with a woman.

• The major risk that some guys worry about is that because a girl is bisexual she's twice as likely to cheat. There's also the possibility that she'll go full on lesbian, so as I said, some guys have concerns.

• The penis is the purest thing on God's green earth. It can't be tricked, it doesn't care about politics or bipartisan alignments. Political correctness means nothing to it, it likes what it likes and it doesn't what it doesn't.

For example I don't care how much people keep telling that big is beautiful it tends to not pass the test downstairs I can't trick it into finding obese, buzz cut, chain gang looking lesbians attractive, but at the same time even if I might not date someone because of various reasons my penis doesn't care about those reasons. So I wouldn't date a bi-sexual but if they pass the test they pass the test.

• I'll be attracted to her looks, not her personal choices. If she's beautiful - sure. But I'll most likely not be interested in dating her.

• HELL NO, because I would be concerned about her cheating and about her being truly lesbian. Would you date a bisexual man?

• I understand why you think that but I would personaly happily date a bisexual man.

• Yes, it doesn't make any difference.

• Not more so but I wouldn't be repulsed either. It could lead to some fun later.

• no thanks, I think bisexual girls are just in the closet lesbians

• I think most bi chicks are hot bexause they know what they can work on themselves to get hotter

• I don't really care no big deal, I'm pansexual, and if I like her why not date her

• Sure why not.

• Depends on the girl

• It would put a slight damper on it but not much

• As long as she is happy with 'just a man' in a relationship and doesn't miss anything, I'd be fine.