Should the human population be culled?

• yes there are too many humans
  • no there aren't enough humans

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I think yes - mostly I think we will do ourselves in just fine though...

Most Helpful Guy

• The population is to high. Based on our current model of living.
    If technology changes that and we can live more efficiently then there is no need.
    Either way I would not support killing people.
    I would give tax breaks for people who get vasectomies/tubes tied
    Make fertility clinics illegal
    Tax people who have more than two kids
    Make abortions free and easily accessible
    End child tax credits

• To go further.
      Sex based education from middle school up.
      Most of these solutions are only good for more civilized nations. But since these are the nation's that consume the most resources. Population decreases there would improve the environment the fastest.
      For third world countries the only thing I got is investing much more into educating the female populations

What Girls Said 6

• You mean like a mass genocide?

• something like that. pick ur poison.

• i already did. if u dont get it and want to go around thinking im the stupid one, that works for me. i dont have time to teach basic math to grown adults.

• please troll harder, you're incredibly boring.

• There are too many people in this world, but slaughtering them? Out of the question. There's got to be an easier way.

• So like Hitler then? Kill the gays , mentally ill and dumb? Lol, no we aren't god so we need to stop playing it.

• Vote C = No, hopefully evolution and science can improve us.

• It already is in my opinion. I believe we're holding out on cures. And then things like 9/11...

• but of a shit culling if the population increases.

• Not a very good culling if the population is increasing though.

• @Josht11 give it time.

• Yes, the earth needs a cleansing.

What Guys Said 15

• WHO'S GONNA GET KILLED? WHO'S GONNA DECIDE THE CULLINGS? WHY IS ONE PERSON WORTHY OF LIVING MORE THAN ANOTHER? too many questions.

• Only if we can begin with you.

• couldnt kill me if u tried and i was blindfolded. perhaps u would like to murder the other 16 people who voted a. i simply asked a question, stalin.

• No you didn't. You specifically said that you want to personally kill all people on Earth. You can't take it back now.

• were exactly did i say that?

• Yes and let's start with you.

• define grow up. im not the one attacked someone for asking a question. nor am i the one threatening to tattletale because i can't handle sum words.

• For one, I never threatened you. I merely pointed out how one should expect negative answers on outlandish questions.
      For two, I didn't say I would tattletale you. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't bother writing antagonistic posts because if I'll deem them too offensive as by GAG's rules, I'll hide them. In the end, you lose out because you wasted all that time to write said posts.

• Let's just choose to do that to people who mutilate their children permanently and irreversibly because "It's tradition". That ought to clear off most 3rd world areas already, just like that.

• No. A worldwide one-child law. You're right, we've grown too plentiful. But no one would accept a genocide. It's nowhere NEAR as much of a sacrifice to just ask for ONE child!

• No need to do it.
    Nature will provide: tsunamis, floods, rising sea level, bad harvests.

• Lol umm people shouldn't have them if they can't raise them properly, lots of kids on the streets.

• The answer to the problems is not cutting on things.

Is giving science and technology the priority they deserve so we can create the tools we need to get more and better food, more houses, clean and preserve nature.

• That would be genocide.

• No, And I would personally take up arms against anyone who tried

• Only if you're volunteering for the first wave

• I said only if you're volunteering which means I wouldn't have to kill you tough guy. Also I was only making a point, if the human race is going to be culled, why shouldn't you be on the bye bye list? What makes you so special?

• did i ever say i was? jeez. at least try to use ur brain u emotionally impulsive wanker.

• Only those who mistreat those with disabilities like people who won't accept they deserve to be treated more leniently by the courts or women who won't be with a guy with disabilities. Or people that use language that offends people disabilities. I'd happily carry out the cull.

• Heck yes - or sent to Mars

• The prisions and corrupt politicians should be.

• I think these days less and less people want kids anyway so the population increase might slow down