Just what do you see as the sexiest body part?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The mind.

What Girls Said 11

• Gah, this is a hard choice because the overall look is important. I do love a nice pair of arms, though.

• I don't know... Just the whole thing, for men maybe arms and chest? For women boobs and butt

• I like a nice pair of hands, men's hands can look really hot

• My hips , butt

• Shoulders, butt , legs , forearms , penis , chest. for girls waist shape, hips , boobs, butt. But face for both male and female is the most important.

• Breast, eyes, lips

• feet :)
    they are small, tiny and perfect. so i like guys who have foot fetish. I have strong avantage on them :3
    I dont like leg guys.

• For guys, their hands, arms and eyes (and you can guess which other part of my boyfriend I think is sexiest). For girls, tits and lips.

• Face

• Dick. Duh.

• Chest. Definitely chest.

What Guys Said 9

• Face. I can get over it if other bodyparts are less attractive. But an ugly face is just end of story.

• The brain cuz that's where there personality is and a personality I like is the sexist thing ever

• Clitoris

• Guys, arms and chest. Girls, butt!

• In my own bod? My dick and v lines

• Out of all the very obvious ones, because they all can be sexy in different ways, I have a big fetish for a pretty and well shaped nose on a girl.

• face...

• boobs

• I have to like the face, everything else isn't as important for me.