What would you do if this was near you or even crawled on you?

Something like this:
Personally I still think it's cute but from what I heard it has a very painful bite and it's poisonous to the point you might need to seek a doctor.

I was visiting a cousin many months ago and it was nearby to where we were at. I just was still till it walked away. I'm assuming that if you don't do nothing to it and you're still... it leaves and doesn't do nothing to you.

But yes, that would be my reaction. Lay still or walk slowly without stressing it too much.

Now if it were to ever crawl on me, not sure what I would do. I might probably just lay still too.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are venomous but have to chew on you to get the venom in you. It isn't like a snake that has fangs. They're also slow moving lizards. They rarely bite and have to be provoked to bite. All reptiles can bite and they all bite hard. I own a 6.5 foot bull snake that has bitten me. It hurts but isn't agonizing. The gila and Mexican beaded lizards are beautiful and getting to see one in the wild is a treat.

Most Helpful Girl

• pet it.

• Cool.. just be careful it doesn't bite you. It sure has a nasty bite.

• ... wait I didn't read your description. I'm not letting anything poisonous

What Guys Said 11

• I would just be still to or try to walk away slowly. I knew before reading it was poisonous. I'm pretty sure I've heard about them on tv. But I've learned anything beautiful or bright colors is usually poisonous and dangerous lol

• I'd try not to get bit... Gila monsters are poisonous and they will bite the shit out of you.

• There is nothing "CUTE" about them ugly creatures.

• No they're not ugly. It has a beautiful coloration, nice claws and they are good climbers. It's such a beauty.

• @MelbaB Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• I don't have any fear of reptiles or snakes only insects and arachnids

• It looks like a nice critter

• pet it and give it some food

• no obvs it would freak just about anybody out.

• Yuck lol

• Will it play fetch?

• I would just masturbate it to death ;)

• lmfao no cookie for you it's a lizard not a snake.

• @Maxemeister fine, just drop it. I'm sorry

• @Dog19 It's okay, I forgive u

What Girls Said 9

• Ewwww scream get up and throw it away or ask someone to take it away! Yuck

• I'd probably jump and freak out XD but I find it pretty cute so maybe stand still and stare at it for a bit XD

• I WOULD FAINT😲
    lol just kidding XD but I would freak out coz it just appeared all of a sudden.

• I'd be scared as hell.

• Gently take it back to where it belongs. If it crawls on me, let it crawl and let it feel comfortable, probably feed it too.

• I'd cry and scream, yes I know I sound like a pussy but they're so hideous and gross

• That's CUTE? I almost had a heart attack just looking at it, fuck that.

• I'd probably die from fear 😖 It's so creepy