I'm confused about my sexuality. What do you think?

For a while now I've been wondering whether I was straight or bisexual. I deffinetly know I'm attracted to boys, and I'm more attracted to boys than girls, but I think I am still attracted to girls a bit. I'm emotionanly, romanticaly, physically and sexually attracted to boys, but I'm only physically and sexually attracted to girls. So I don't like girls as much as boys, but calling myself straight doesn't feel right. I am a bit scared of telling people (if I am) as I don't want people to think I'm making it up for attention, like many people do. And also I don't want any of my friends seeing me differently than they did. It has been going around in my head for months now, and I'm just really confused. It has been on my mind constantly, but I'm still in the same place in terms of figuring out which I am. I feel like an idiot for even having to ask this... Would you consider me to be bisexual or straight?

Thankyou to everyone who has shared their opinion, it has really helped. Some of you said I may be heteroromantic bisexual, which I think sounds about right. I don't think I'll put a label on myself, I just won't mention my preferences, I'll just do what I like. Thankyou again.
It has just put my mind at rest knowing I'm not the only one feeling like this, and there is a sexuality. Now I won't even think about it, I'll just be myself, and do what I like!
Thankyou!

Most Helpful Guy

• romantic interest has nothing to do with sexuality. Sexual interest, and sexual interest alone, determines sexuality.
    If you are sexually interested in men and women, you are bisexual.
    if you are much more interested in men than women, but still interested in women, you are bisexual, and just have a preference for men.
    if you are sexually interested in men and women, with a preference for men sexually and you see men exclusively as a potential romantic interest while having no romantic desires for a woman... you are still bisexual. Who you can see yourself dating or falling in love with or being romantic with has nothing to do with it.
    it is who you find sexually desirable.

and if you are worried people will think you are coming out as bi just for attention, or that they will treat you differently? don't come out. your sexual preference does not need to be out there for everyone to know and think about. it's yours. if you came out as bi tomorrow, you'd still be the same person. If you chose to keep it personal, you will still be that same person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are bisexual but there are a lot of 100% straight women who find another women pretty or even sexually attractive and many women feel that way. Now If you have a desire to actually have sex and be in a relationship with one thats a diffrent story and that might meand you are bisexual. Many people look for the littlest things so they can maybe call themselves bisexual or gay, but I feel like it has to come from your heart and u have to want to be in a real and even long term relationship with a women. I could be wrong tho I'm not Gay or bisexual, tho I have friends who are and they have said similar things like what i have just said..

What Guys Said 6

• Don't put a label on yourself, sexuality is much more on a spectrum than people realise. And as for what other people think "those that mind dont matter, and those who matter won't mind!"

• You're probably Bisexual. And there is nothing wrong with that. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Bi probz

• hun are your emotions real
    example I feel like a women does that make me a women?

• Let your brother finish in you

• i think you're just confused with life in general. you're still growing up and developing.

What Girls Said 5

• you are heteroromantic and bisexual for simplicity I would just say bisexual.

• do you want to message about it?

• You sound bisexual with a preference for men :)

• Try kissing a girl hun that's all that can really see ur the only one who can decide if you are or aren't... which its not a choice

• I've never put a label on me so you don't have to. You say you're not emotionally attracted to girls so naturally , going out with a girl won't work. I'm not emotionally attracted to girls either therefore i will never date one. I see myself dating men and marrying a man in the future so, i don't think "coming out" is a great idea unless if in the future you end up falling for a girl. You find girls sexually attractive as do i so maybe you can expiriment with other girls? Good thing is you can't get pregnant lol ! Just relax though. If i had to put a label on you i'd say you are a hetero romantic bisexual but you don't have to take it seriously. In the end your the only one who really knows what you like and dislike. good luck :)