Are there any Capricorns out there cos I feel like I'm the only one?

• #Capricornhasarrived #YournotaloneAre there any Capricorns out there cos I feel like I'm the only one?
    25% (2)60% (6)44% (8)Vote
  • Nope I'm [insert random star sign here]Are there any Capricorns out there cos I feel like I'm the only one?
    50% (4)20% (2)33% (6)Vote
  • I'm a unicorn I don't fit your optionsAre there any Capricorns out there cos I feel like I'm the only one?
    25% (2)20% (2)23% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• December 22 – January 19 means your parents had sex in March or April.

Considering that's Spring-time, I'd say it ought to be more common than some others.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I'm a Capricorn. So we must make assumptions about each other based on star alignments that were made when the earth was in a different position in the galaxy. People are no longer born under the constellations of what the Zodiac calendar says because Earth and our solar system has moved.
    So you're probably not even an actual capricorn.

0|0
    0|0
  • December 31st, new years eve baby right here. It's weird, at work I am in a room with 2 other people, we are all born in December , not all Capricorn though

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born Dec 24.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capricorn here: 22 Decembeer

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Capricorn or a Unicorn, or half fish half goat thingy? Point? It's just an astrological sign, you know whats cooler? Blood types, that's the shit this days and its hip with the kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • you seriously believe in this shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2