How do I stop me. Who from getting to big?

I feel like my egos going to go out of control

How do I stop me ego Auto correct

Most Helpful Girl

• but isn't everyone nice on instagram?

What Girls Said 13

• Walk you to a very beautiful girl you don't know and ask her on a date. Wait for the rejection. Repeat.

• If you want to stop your ego from overinflating, just remember every stupid thing you have ever done.

• ummmm i dunno. mayyyybe stop being perfect? 😍😍 lol jk but seriously, just weed out those who are after something you aren't up for. like girls who were serious about you bein their boyfriend (assuming you aren't looking and are single) are just flattering you. basically allow yourself to feel good, just not like you're fantastic

• as you grow up you will realize that this stuff if not important.

• I've definitely never had an issue with that, so I can't really help you, sorry

• I feel like I know you tbh I know that sounds kinda creepy but

• Ever had those moments when you remember a really stupid thing you did when you were young? If you answer no, you will... everyone does...

• Ego auto correct?

• focus on the important things in life

• Like the other guy was saying, it's just compliments.

• Also you flirt with almost everyone so it's kinda expected and in my opinion not a genuine reason to get on a high horse since you didn't really do anything anyway. And to be honest highschool girls may be different but maybe you'll come to realize in the future that a lot of girls don't like overly confident guys.

• You need a friend around to constantly knock you down a peg. :P

• Look in the mirror that should help...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• You need to grow up man. You're 17, you're close to becoming an adult, you can't feel like a god just because some HS girls compliment you.

Get to college and the real world, and with that attitude, I assure you your ego will get hurt so many times it will disappear in a few weeks.

• Lmao ,
    If you get ego from just a bit of flattering, what's the difference between you and any 14 year old girl xD
    EVERYONE compliments EVERYONE on instagram.

• 0|0
  • Hahah 😂
    It's fine
    I was also flying when I was followed by thousands of people
    But over confidence destroyed everything 😂
    So either you be kinda nice ( cause we are actually badass ) and respect everyone or wait till you destroy everything yourself 😂😂 LOL

• Enjoy it - I just see it as a bit of fun

• I don't get it. Are you supposed to be good-looking or something?

• You are not Jared? lol

• This has happened to me before. Just get blackout drunk and it solves itself

• There is no stopping you, that swag. It's an unstoppable force if destruction. Soon you'll start wearing sunglasses indoors.

• You're bring sexy back lad 😉

• Here's how: You're going to get old, wrinkly, weak and ugly, then it won't matter.

• sluthate is the other way brah