Who did or do you look up to? Who inspired the person you are today?

My eldest sister! She is so fun and outgoing, the true, live definition of YOLO. She understand's that we all make mistake's and are insecure about something, but we shouldn't let that break us and change our out look on life! We have to live in the now, not the past, nor look to far into the future. She own's her flaw's so beautifully and she is so bold and unapologetic about who she is and what she want's. I've never been jealous in my life, but I was jealous of this and so she molded me into who I am today. And I'm proud to admit that!
My maternal grandaddy, he was a extremely sweet and genuine man! And he ALWAYS made me feel loved. He spoiled us so much, I think our grandma and parent's were envious hahaha. And he taught me to treat everyone kindly... but he was also about "If you don't f*** with me, than I won't f*** with you!" that's his motto. He is the only reason I didn't walk around with a chip on my shoulder, as if the world owe'd me something. That some have it worse than me. And he loved music and sang/played in a band. I learned to actually appreciate music from him. I began to listen to the lyric's and grasp the meaning of the word's.
I'm so PROUD that I had these two in my life... who know's how I could have turned out without them lol.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My younger self!

• GIMME A MF HUGGGG, apple! just know you are so damn GAWGEOUSSSSS. Your beauty isn't measured by the number's on a scale! I was once like that as well, but then I realized wtf I was and i started believing in myself and promoting myself! Who better to do it than me? You better look in the mirror everyday and say"I got the apple juice" (urban dictionary juice lol, i just added apple) you're amazing inside and out! And don't worry about these knuckle headed boy's. The same people who are candy to our eye's can be damn poison to our heart's. Study the ingredients before you feed them to your should, baby girl. Cause at the end of the day @apple24 you're THE SWEETEST APPLE OF THEM ALL and I wish you all the happiest there is.

• Aww thanks (: I try!!! Someday I be exactly what I want be. hahaha A cooler older apple! haha

What Guys Said 14

• 2Pac. When I was in HS I was in a shitty state, and if it wasn't because of his music, I wouldn't have been able to get out of that shithole I put myself in.
    I became obsessed with him. Read about him, watched dozens of interviews, talks... and I chose to be like him in the sense of being open minded, speak my mind, learn about the world, dream and make my dreams come true, help others, be a better human being.
    I know he wasn't a saint, but he was always willing to change. He took responsibility for his actions, and that is something most people don't do, that shows strength.

Anyways, Tupac helped me become who I am today, and I'm very happy with who I am.

• I guess I looked up to my daddy cuz he was always #HandyMan and never complained like a little bitch hahahahaha. But at the same time I never "Look up or want to be someone else" if that makes sense.

• My dad molded me into the man I am today, all by himself. I can't honestly think where'd I'd be in life without him nor how I'd be. I mean he spoiled me at times materialistic wise but also constantly reminded of the realities of the world keeping me grounded at the same time. Sure there's things I feel he could've done different but I honestly couldn't ask for a better dad. He's how I wanna raise my kids one day, I love him to death.

• One of my childhood heroes is and was. Voltaire the French poet, writer and activist.

• My family.

• My dad is a total boss

• @consultantisback
    ^^ he is everything that I am not

• I don't think I really had one to be honest.

• Nobody did. I didn't look up to anyone

• to be honestly, no one. im still finding my self and creating myself.

• Mark Cuban. He went from nothing to a billionaire.

• Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and my Dad

• Marc and Jody emery and all those pot motivational speakers I heard today at the 420 rally

• No one inspired me

What Girls Said 9

• I always looked up to Hilary Duff. Lol. Who inspires me and makes a great impact on my life and made me who I am today? My mommy. ❤

• My mom. She's been through so much and still manages to smile and laugh at the end of the day. She's one of the funniest people I know, and she cares so much about others. She's pretty amazing to me.

• Dont really have someone. I mean i see and look up to specific attributes in a lot of people.

• @whatsup111 because the person i want to be is so out of this world, unrealistic. im just dumb and visionary enough to believe its possible

• To be honest I never really looked up to anybody. I'm use to others looking up to me xD.
    Sounds like you have really nice people to look up to. ^_^.

• That work's as well. It's super great you are motivating other's! Ha😃 yeah but just those two. Everyone else... tsk tsk bad mojo!

• Yeah it works out in some way XD!.
      That's good :). 2 is better then none x)

• I don't know, really. I know it's not a family member or a friend. I think it's just the result of many things that I've been through.

• This girl in my grade who's name is gonna be shortened to A. she's pretty, ans well-driven, ans thrives for her goals, and is just such a positive influence in every way. so she inspired me to not hang with people who begged me to smoke with them or suck their dick. i dodged such a huge bullet. 😂 she's a good friend to have and everyone should be around someone like A.

• *Kevin Hart face right now*AHHHHHH lolol I don't mean to laugh, but i read that in a way he would explain it. But I hope you two remain good friend's cause that is one hell of a friend, my friend's never stop me jkjk

• 😂😂😂😂💜

• Tbh its me I basically raised myself plus I raised my older siblings

• Ohhhh, well hopefully you motivate them :-) that's a great thing you've done.

• The Lone Ranger

• Steve Irwin