What's the most interesting question someone has asked you?

Most Helpful Guy

• When's the last time you made your parents proud?

Most Helpful Girl

• do you really find your ugly?

What Guys Said 14

• Well this may seem strange to some but it is very honest.. one time at the mall I met a very nice women and we spent the whole day just hanging out.. we went to the park.. we were hitting it off just great.. so I asked her out on a date with me.. she not only said yes I would love to, but then said to me.

I seen earlier that you are wearing a cloth diaper and a pair of rubber pants.. and I at one time dated a guy for almost two years that wore them as well.. do you want me to strip you down to just those, put you over my knee and diaper spank you.. we did go on the date that night to dinner and a movie and she did do to me what she said she would.. it was a fantastic night for the both of us.. take care now

• 1|0
  • What to eat thats good for the body

• I'm grade school there was this time my hair was really long (I didn't cut it for 9 months) and it was really long and so I decided to get a haircut and then went to school the next day.

Someone comes up and asks me, "Did you cut your hair?" I'm like, "No it fucking off" in a sarcastic tone.
    Not at all interesting but rather stupid.

• Who are you to those you care about?

• Not the most interesting, but sadly the most hilarious.
    "If scientist proved the existence of the "God's participle", how can you still be an atheist?"

• Why do you never research the opposing views on your most sincerely held beliefs?

• Are you even listening?

If I wasn't , how can I answer to this question?

• Can i prove if i exist?

• can't remember, lol

• She said why don't do stop loving me I will never be yours?
    I told her if you are easy you won't be amazing and if you are amazing you won't be easy;)

• Why did I name my pet alligator Scrumterz.

• "What do you think?"

• Do you have very hairy back as well?

What Girls Said 7

• why do we die?

• one of my students randomly asked me if god was lonely by himself and i was like...
    "good question, go ask your mom about that"

• I was once asked by a guy online if I would wear platform heels and stomp on hot wheels cars on Skype for him in exchange for 1000 use because I have small feet.

• About my country and religions. Science and love too. I don't know why but I find those things very interesting. <3

• If I'd like him to be my slave. It was weird AF and I said no without a second thought but it was interesting.

• My English teacher in 7th grade asked me if I was a communist lmao

• "Is that your stepmother?"